• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Ashley123

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Gender


  • Country/ Region
    United States
  1. Hi, if you don't mind, you can try my house, leave your staff there, pretty safe.
  2. Hi, nice to meet you, as I know, if a Chinese want to go to HongKong and Macao, they also need to apply for an Entry & Exit permit, is't means HongKong and Macao should be called "Country"?? BTW, there are a lot of place you can buy whatever you want, I live around Intime City, there is a huge international supermarket underground the shopping mall, the price is higher though, I don't know where u live, if you live in XIAOSHAN, I'd better call it a village... BTW, I went to Taiwan this Jan. nice place.
  3. er... my kitchen is only available for Chinese food