Jump to content
Hangzhou Expat

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'resignation'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Welcome to HangzhouExpat.com!
    • Feedback & Suggestions
    • New Members Area
  • Hangzhou Living
    • Hangzhou Questions & Answers
    • Legal Issue
    • Coming Events
    • Nightlife
    • Eating & Drinking
    • Arts & Culture
    • Health & Fitness
    • Family & Education
    • Shopping
    • Traveling
    • Business Network
  • Talk & Gawk
    • Dialogue
    • Sports Talk
    • Love & Dating
    • Photo Gallery
  • Language Corner
    • HZ TEFL Lounge
    • Practice Chinese!
    • Language Exchange & Tutor & Questions
  • Classifieds
    • Jobs Offered & Wanted
    • Property Offered & Wanted
    • Hangzhou Bazaar
    • Promotions

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start




Website URL






Found 2 results

  1. Greetings learned ones , Recently I decided to resign my current teaching position and gave 2 months notice . The company requires me to cancel my visa at the end of the notice period . Drat! as I had thought I might keep the visa but alas no . I would like to stay in China for a while as a tourist and would also like to keep up apartment during this time as a base. Can I keep the apartment as a tourist ? Thanks in anticipation.................
  2. A Racist Yordle

    Voluntary Resignation

    Hello, I am in need of some Chinese Labour Law help. Today, I handed in my resignation letter to my company, and stated my intention to leave next month. I was told that contractually I have to give two months notice. However, the Chinese Labour Laws state that 30 days written notice is necessary. (Article 31) Usually I would assume that Labour Laws overrule contracts easily, but there seems to be some debate on the matter, as apparently the Laws are vague. As I can't read Chinese, I don't know the actual Chinese wording, and so I don't know what my legal situation is. I don't suppose there's a Chinese Legal Expert here, or someone that has experienced this problem before? Any help would be greatly appreciated.