Jump to content
Hangzhou Expat

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'visas'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Welcome to HangzhouExpat.com!
    • Feedback & Suggestions
    • New Members Area
  • Hangzhou Living
    • Hangzhou Questions & Answers
    • Legal Issue
    • Coming Events
    • Nightlife
    • Eating & Drinking
    • Arts & Culture
    • Health & Fitness
    • Family & Education
    • Shopping
    • Traveling
    • Business Network
  • Talk & Gawk
    • Dialogue
    • Sports Talk
    • Love & Dating
    • Photo Gallery
  • Language Corner
    • HZ TEFL Lounge
    • Practice Chinese!
    • Language Exchange & Tutor & Questions
  • Classifieds
    • Jobs Offered & Wanted
    • Property Offered & Wanted
    • Hangzhou Bazaar
    • Promotions

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start




Website URL






Found 2 results

  1. Bokkelover

    Family Emigration from South Africa

    Hi there I will be working in Hangzhou as an English teacher from September but my family (husband and two kids) will be joining me. Can anyone assist in what Visas they must use as my place of work will be doing my working visa. My husband wishes to work in Hangzhou.
  2. My student visa (X)/resident permit expire July 31st. I saw online that I can get a 30-day tourist conversion extension by going to the GongAnJu again and getting some paperwork from my school's FSO. But apparently there are new laws this year or something? My FSO isn't even clear about it. has anyone done this before? is it relatively painless?