Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
About external Links
For common members:
1. You are welcome to post your personal website. for example, if it is a blog about your experience in Hangzhou and updated regularly, we are willing to recommend. you can send me email to email@example.com
2. Feel free to share articles which you think are good for a discussion here, although you are suggested to copy and paste the full content here with the links to the source, it is ok if it is just the link, I can do the job for your convenience. if it is a video, I will help you embed it.
For a group/venue
1. if it is official website and is independent, you can share the link once, we take the 1st one as informaiton other than promotion. but regular links posts are not allowed by default, you must add hangzhouexpat.com at the bottom/ sidebar/links page of your website first to get the basic permission to post your links here
2. If you don't have your own website, but use websites like facebook, twitter, douban, linkedin, weibo, renren(including but not limited to), and you want to post links to those websites. After the 1st link post (we take the 1st one as inforamtion other than promotion), you are requiered to post links based on mutual benefit, which means if you post a link here to facebook, you should also post a link on facebook to this website.
if you can offer special offer to the members/if hangzhouexpat.com is the main/exclusive website to promote, you can have links to the ads post on hangzhouexpat.com at the signature
About frequency and where your links are allowed to post:
1. Even you get the permission, It doesn't mean you can post without any restriction. for example, don't repeat the same link in one thread, don't post any external link for the advertising purpose at New Members forum
without permission, please don't have any promotion related pic or links at the signature.