Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hersheys799

Travel to India

5 posts in this topic

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.
6 hours ago, DorisSmith said:

I just saw your comment. I recently returned from New Delhi. How was your trip? How was it?

Seriously????? Are you totally stupid? Can you read the date????

16 hours ago, Ding2go said:

Seriously????? Are you totally stupid? Can you read the date????

Did not see. Why are you so angry...

India would be interesting to fascinating, but it takes more than one trip to see this massive country. I would like to go to Goa on the Indian Ocean, then up to New Dehli and then to Sikkim which is between Nepal and Bhutan.

India is supposedly DIRTY. Like disgustingly dirty. You may say, well, I live in China! How bad can it be? I opine that a lot of India is much more dirtier and disgusting than anything in China. This would be my problem there. But yeah, if I had unlimited resources, I would like to do India for a month, maybe, but again the gross factor would be a factor. Sort of a shame we cannot go back in time in a time machine and see India and China before overpopulation and industrialization. I am not sure I would like a country where people are disgustingly impoverished where people shit in the street without plumbing. Believe it or not, China has their (pardon the pun) shit together much more than India.

Bit still. Would like to go, if nothing else to see sexy young brown women and smoke hash.