Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryryparker

Football teams in Zhejiang/Ningbo?

1 post in this topic

Hello,

I am moving to work at the University of Nottingham in October, but am finding it hard to locate ex-pat sites. Does anybody know of any football teams in the province, preferably close to Ningbo.

I'm looking for a team in the top Amateur League as this is what I play in the UK. Also, anyone know of a cricket or rugby team?!

Many thanks in adavnce

Ryan

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Hangzhou Weekly

The “Made in China” Anti-Tour for Expats Visiting Hangzhou
    Posted on Wednesday October 12, 2016

Posted on Friday July 08, 2016

Publishing my first book
    Posted on Friday June 17, 2016

49 schools to be set up in next 3 years in Jianggan
    Posted on Monday June 13, 2016

Kissing Cultures
    Posted on Thursday June 09, 2016

• this is actually a big problem for me as well... Maybe we can have a new topic or discuss here about good (safe?)  protein sources in HZ? I read labels but I really REALLY doubt they are accurate - and then the protein content is super low... Back home we had protein yoghurts, cottage cheese, milk, protein cereals...  Chicken breast is cheep in HZ. you need to cook it yourself though. Don't know a single place that offers chicken breast as the main course... Some of those dumplings claim to have 7-9g of protein per 100g. Easy to prepare. Makes you constipated though... Peanut butter - local PB is cheap and has around 22-25 g protein per 100g. Good for making a snack - PBJ. Tofu - multiple varieties. Not a big fan.  But a good and available option. Eggs - not too expensive. just boil them. The problem is - it will most likely (depends on what you buy) be more expensive to buy food and prepare it at home than to go to a local diner. Which is ridiculous. I go to those open buffet places where you can choose what you want to eat. Usually ends up costing around 20RMB per meal.   
    • Last wave . Single service apartment near Gongshang university and zhejiang university xixi and yuquan campus for rent. Good location and convenient life. The price is 4000 per month.  if you are interested, please contact me. It should be the last wave for this semester. regards Mary
    • hi  Is this room still available ?
    • is this room still available ?
    • Hey thanks for getting in touch with me. Much appreciated. I found a new place so im all good. Hopefully some others who are looking can make use of the extra room.