dougbrunner

Salibandy - Floorball - Floor Hockey

7 posts in this topic

There's a group that plays salibandy/floorball every Tuesday night, from 6:00-7:30 at Hangzhou International School in Bin Jiang. It's open to anyone who wants to join and it doesn't matter if you're a beginner or an expert, however, we are aiming for people older than 16. We already have all of the equipment needed to play and so all you need to do is show up. Come join us!

Thanks,

Doug

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floorball

78 Dongxin Street, Bin Jiang District, Hangzhou 310053

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Hi Doug,

I live in Hangzhou and I've been looking for places to play floorball.

Your post came up when I was browsing the web.

Are you still playing floorball on Tuesdays?

Kind regards,

Felix

Felix,

I saw your post and also got interested - contacted Doug directly and this is his reply:

"We still play floorball on tuesday nights at 6pm, however, we won't be playing this week. Many of our players are teachers here at the school and they are gone on a trip. We will start playing again next Tuesday the 16th"

Vlad

Hi Vlad,

Great that you're also interested.

Sounds good that there is still floorball.

Can you please send me an email and we could talk more about possibilities to join.

felixegestad@gmail.com

Hi, are you guys still playing floorball in Hangzhou ? I saw the last update is in 2012. I would like join you to play floorball, cos I will be staying in HZ for a while. I am search on the web so your forum came up. 

Hello, is this thing still on? I have a group of friends from Singapore that plays floorball and would love to play floorball in hangzhou