Hangzhou Expat
stevenhz

Experienced business interpreter/translator and purchaser available in Hangzhou, Zhejiang

Experienced business interpreter/translator and purchaser available in Hangzhou, Zhejiang

Email: hangzhou.interpreter[at]gmail.com (Please replace "[at]" with "@")

Hello, this is Steven. I am an experienced freelance English-Chinese interpreter in Hangzhou,China. I have extensive experience in interpreting for business purposes. Before I become a freelance interpreter, I was already an interpreter in companies whose clients are from English-speaking countries. Now I work as a freelance interpreter and purchaser. I live in Hangzhou and my city is close to Shanghai, Jiaxing, Huzhou, Haining, Ningbo, Shaoxing and Yiwu. So far, I have provided service to clients from US, UK, Netherlands, Indonesia,Thailand, Brazil,Germany, Sweden, Australia, etc. My previous clients include Amiya Capital LLP, Oso BioPharmaceuticals Manufacturing, Jupi Corporation, Sunny USA, Carlisle Brass,KMA Textiles, etc. I can supply you PU or PVC synthetic leathers, textiles/fabrics, webbing/straps, or other products as you request. Testimonials from my previous clients available upon request.

I offer the following services:

1.looking for suppliers for any products

2.Factory visiting, on-site interpretation/translation

3. Business meeting interpretation

4. Sourcing/purchasing agent

5. Factory/shipment inspection

6. Supply PU or PVC synthetic leathers, webbbing/straps, textiles/fabrics

Please contact me if you need my service.

Email: hangzhou.interpreter[at]gmail.com (Please replace "[at]" with "@")

Phone: (086) 136 5666 2948

Address: Binjiang district, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.

Hangzhou Interpreter, Hangzhou Translator

Hangzhou Interpreter, Hangzhou Translator

Hangzhou interpreter, Hangzhou translator

To whom it may concern,

I am glad to provide a testimonial for Steven Tu’s services.

During the month of April 2012, I used Steven Tu’s interpreting services in Shaoxing, Zhejiang province while visiting a supplier to discuss business opportunities. I was pressed with time and needed to swiftly get things done. With the help of Steven’s interpreting services, I had constructive and meaningful discussions with my supplier, allowing me to finish my business meetings on schedule.

I’ve also used Steven services for a quick scan of potential new business contacts for future business development purposes. Based on Steven’s experience and knowledge of this part of China, Steven rapidly came up with a dozen leads for me. Steven’s help was effective and efficient.

For similar types of services, in or around Hangzhou, I would not hesitate to recommend getting in touch with Steven and see how he can be of assistance. I know I am planning on using his services again next time I will need help in China.

Sincerely,

Normand

June 9, 2012

Testimonial For Steven Tu.

To whom it may concern,

KMA Textiles Ltd have worked with Steven over a long period of time and have always been impressed with his attitude and his organisational skills.

As a UK company doing business with several Chinese suppliers,I recently spent a week with Steven visiting several suppliers in East China.

Steven set up and organised the meetings,as well as booking hotels and arranging travel from place to place.

He also acted as interpreter in all of the meetings and I was very impressed not only with his language skills but also with his grasp and understanding of the subjects being discussed.

KMA as a company find Steven both trustworthy and also invaluable to us as we try to increase our business with Chinese suppliers.

Finally I would have every confidence recommending Steven for any future projects you may have.

Derek Lusk.

Sales Manager.

KMA Textiles Ltd.

1st October 2012.

"Steven is an excellent Chinese/English translator. He is personable, intelligent and understands how to work across two different cultures. I would recommend him highly"

Dale Smorgon

Director

Ride On Entertainment

Hangzhou Translator, Hangzhou Interpreter

Hangzhou Translator, Hangzhou Interpreter

Experienced business translator/interpreter and purchasing agent available in Hangzhou, Zhejiang,

hi.steven.tu[at]gmail.com,136-5666-2948