Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
insydney

youtube access

Question

23 answers to this question

I'd prefer a paid one that isn't Open-VeePeeN as their server is crappy lately. If anyone knows one, PM please. (Fly VeePeeN also is crappy, their trial doesn't even work)

while i was in Australia, watching some chinese videos it did not work out due to OZ government protects copying-right. when it comes to China, i want to access youtube, chinese government prohibits it due to security issues. all the world are getting more weird about this ....hmmmmm

On 26/03/2016 at 6:45 PM, fionawarner said:

Can we not talk about VPNs in such a public manner? It's like China 101. *** got their shit shut down during the CNY BECAUSE crap like this was happening.

Don't be silly...

Do you really think the staff at the Great Firewall can't spring for a $5 Astril subscription

On 4/6/2016 at 3:21 PM, Slythe said:

Don't be silly...

Do you really think the staff at the Great Firewall can't spring for a $5 Astril subscription

Why do you think that one is ruined now? Its because of twats who can not stop yapping their yappers.  Im so glad nobody is using the one I am right now... 

19 hours ago, san5324 said:

Why do you think that one is ruined now? Its because of twats who can not stop yapping their yappers.  Im so glad nobody is using the one I am right now... 

I use it, not had any issues apart from the CNY blackout

19 hours ago, san5324 said:

How do you know I'm not using it? I just don't name what I use on public forums...(which is why it probably still works!)

1 hour ago, sainthood said:

How do you know I'm not using it? I just don't name what I use on public forums...(which is why it probably still works!)

What is the first letter? Or you know what, I will mention that, you can mention the second letter.

P........................................................

2 hours ago, Slythe said:

I use it, not had any issues apart from the CNY blackout

Well,  mine never had any troubles during the blackout :P

Just now, san5324 said:

What is the first letter? Or you know what, I will mention that, you can mention the second letter.

Ok - different one :p

On 4/8/2016 at 12:18 AM, san5324 said:

What is the first letter? Or you know what, I will mention that, now that you have mentioned that I could see how it could work out, and it will be nicer that way. Therefore, you can mention the second letter.

Second letter is R.  Are we using the same ?  lol