Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
Jason1004

English teacher is needed

Example Teaching and Training Company

we are looking for some english teachers to educate primary school students.

Job Title:

English teacher

Requirement:

1. Teaching experience of new concept English is needed

2. You must be a foreign teacher or student

3. You can speak Chinese

Time:

the class will be opened during the summer vacation in July and August

Estimated Salary:

Salary could be negotiated face-to-face, approximately 100-250yuan per hour which depends on your ability

Contact method:

Email: 251400877@qq.com

Phone: 18329158419

PS: our institution is located near the number four middle school

I hope you to contact me soon if you want this job!

Job Title:

English teacher

Requirement:

2. You must be a foreign teacher or student

3. You can speak Chinese

Time:

Estimated Salary:

Salary could be negotiated face-to-face, approximately 100-250yuan per hour which depends on your ability

Contact method:

PS: our institution is located near the number four middle school

Job Title:

English teacher

Requirement:

2. You must be a foreign teacher or student who has teaching experience

3. You can speak Chinese

Time:

Estimated Salary:

Salary could be negotiated face-to-face, approximately 100-250 yuan per hour which depends on your ability

Contact method:

PS: our institution is located in xiasha district

we are looking for one english teacher to educate primary school and kindergarten students.

Job Title:
English teacher

Requirement:
1. Teaching experience of new concept English and cambridge young leaners english is needed
2. at least one to two years teaching experience
3. You can speak relatively fluent Chinese
4. you'd better have TEFL certification

Time:
the class will be opened during the summer vacation in July and August on Tuesday afternoon,Thursday afternoon and  Saturday all day

Estimated Salary:
Salary could be negotiated face-to-face, approximately 100-200 yuan per hour which depends on your ability

Our institution is located in Xiasha district about 22 km away from the downtown. you can search "gongshang university xiasha campus" to find our institution.

PS:this is a part-time job so we may not offer enough working hours for you
I hope that you can contact me soon if you want this job!  

Name: jason
Tel:18329158419
Email:251400877@qq.com

Hangzhou ZanBo education and training company:

We are committed to educate primary school students and kindergarten students. Now we want to recruit one excellent foreign English teacher to teach them English and inspire their interest. Our company is not too big, but it does not mean that we can accept a newbie as our teacher. We have a restrict standard to judge you in order to keep the quality of the class for our kids.

Job Title:

English teacher

Requirement:

1. Teaching experience of new concept English must be neededit means that you must be familiar with new concept text books

2. You need more than two years teaching experience in China

3. You can speak relatively fluent Chinese and chat with the kids who have no English background

4. You‘d better have TEFL certification (if you have TEFL, we may offer you higher salary than others)

Estimated Salary:

Salary could be negotiated face-to-face (Normally 100-200 per class).

Class Time:

There are two classes per week which have been scheduled on Tuesday and Thursday. Moreover, some demo classes will be opened on Saturday or Sunday.

Each class (formal class and demo class) will last one hour

We need you to hold one demo class first. If the kids like you, we will sign the contract with you.

PS: our location is in XIASHA,it is far from downtown

Contact methods:

Tel: 18329158419

So you want a fully qualified and experienced teacher who can also speak Chinese! Your school is way out of the way! You are going to pay them 100-200 an hour! Well all I can say is good luck finding a chump! 

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I am an American person with a BA from University of Michigan.  I have 5 years of teaching experience.  I am moving to Hangzhou Nov. 4th.  You can email me at lizzerlud@gmail.com if you are interested in talking further about arranging a privet English tutor.

Best,

Liz Ludwig