Hangzhou Expat
Rake

Is there a Hangzhou business network for expats

I think all caps are not easy to read, and sometimes annoying.  If he talk in this way in my qq group, I will also suggest him not to use all caps

The problem for Chappie is the "Moderator" title which  is a burden for him now, I will remove it, and then he can express anything he want like the others

guess if someone else made the comment "don't use caps... ", like Dingo, and guess what Slythe's reaction. It may be changed totally.

OR WHAT? YOU'LL BAN HIM? DO WE HAVE ANOTHER MOD POWER SURGE BUILDING ON THE SITE REPEATING PAST WRONGS?

I didnt know that you have ADHD, need some retaline bro?

Go buy a boxing ball to focus your frustating somewhere else and get a life bro...

• Upvote 1

I didnt know that you have ADHD, need some retaline bro?

Go buy a boxing ball to focus your frustating somewhere else and get a life bro...

OH, BUT I LOVE TO READ DRIVELL

Has any business networking occurred in this thread yet? 

Also, Dingo de-mods another one. Proof that he is the real site admin and jake is just his puppet

I'm wondering also, most of the time it's pretty one sided or leaves a post and never come back to this forum.

Yeah, now I can start punching back without any restrictions.

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if this has been moved to WeChat.

I'm a Taiwanese born, US raised, aerospace engineer, turned business man. I'm interested in joining a business network to chat and learn from others' experiences.

Thanks,

Austin

Did not know trolling could be triggered so easily just by CAPs.

Back to the topic, I am American born Chinese but raised in Hangzhou, spent last 17 years in Los Angeles. Recently moved back to

Hangzhou for almost 3 years now. In case someone want to chat or have started a expat wechat group feel free to add my wechat: [plese send me private message for my contact information]

On 7/4/2018 at 11:04 AM, jason68011 said:

Did not know trolling could be triggered so easily just by CAPs.

Back to the topic, I am American born Chinese but raised in Hangzhou, spent last 17 years in Los Angeles. Recently moved back to

Hangzhou for almost 3 years now. In case someone want to chat or have started a expat wechat group feel free to add my wechat: [plese send me private message for my contact information]

how did things turn out jason? anyone sending you pm?

pretty sure most of expats here use wechat... maybe a mobile mini program/ app will be more effective

I am very interested in the idea of business networking for expats and willing to invest some time into getting this started after I arrive and get situated. Even a monthly meeting could gain traction given a stable location and date.