Hangzhou Expat

Lets play Volleyball together..

We are looking for people who can & wants to play volleyball together, the beach volley or the league volleyball... it was a bit hard to organize from here… 

So Hope all of you can leave the information here, Email, Telephone, Wechat, Facebook… Anything as long as we can contact, will be appreciate.. 

Or you can contact us:

[please send me private message for contact information]

join our group chat too:

post-16956-0-43322700-1373178962_thumb.j

• Like 1

I would love to join but I'm afraid that my free time is very limited. Do you guys happen to meet on Tuesday? That's the only day I'm free from work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sorry, we have to postpone the game till sunday, because of the filed..

this Sunday we will play in zhejiang uni yuquan campus.. 1-6pm..

Let us know anyone is coming.. [please send me private message for contact information]

Hi Ellen.

This sounds great!

Are you playing on an indoor court at YuQuan campus? Is it beach or hard court volleyball?

What is the level of play like?

Does the ball just go back and forth over the net in 1 hit each time with everyone rushing to the ball no matter where it is on the court, or do people know how to play the 6 positions and "bump/dig, set, spike, block"?

Cheers.

• Like 1

Hi Ellen.

This sounds great!

Are you playing on an indoor court at YuQuan campus? Is it beach or hard court volleyball?

What is the level of play like?

Does the ball just go back and forth over the net in 1 hit each time with everyone rushing to the ball no matter where it is on the court, or do people know how to play the 6 positions and "bump/dig, set, spike, block"?

Cheers.

Hi ,

Yuquan campus is hard court. 

the group here have more than 20 ppl. we also play tournament. 

Did you guys play on Saturday?? How about this coming Saturday?? Where at Yuquan campus?? The courts right next to the middle gate?

Hi, 

The filed in Yuquan is having a bit problem now. so we are still trying to find out where to play now.