Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
Castiel

Need a Part-time English Teacher From America

Hey, this is Jessce. I am running an English school at Xiasha,Hangzhou. We are looking for a native speaker who can teach at nights and  weekends(total around 3 classes per week) The target students are G1-3. If you are interested in teaching,pls feel free to contact me. 13588334819. Thank you.

Hey,this is Jessce. I am running an English school at Xiasha,Hangzhou. We are looking for a native speaker who can teach at nights and weekends(total around 3 classes per week)The target students are G 1-3, if you are interested in teaching,pls feel free to contact with me.13588334819

Hey,this is Jessce. I am running an English school at Xiasha,Hangzhou. We are looking for a native speaker who can teach at nights and weekends(total around 3 classes per week).Britains or Americans are preferred.The target students are G 1-3, if you are interested in teaching,pls feel free to contact with me.13588334819

Four postings, 84 viewed, and no reponses (not sure if anyone had sent you a PM).

The job position is either unattractive or the terms and conditions are undesirable; personally, I do not work weeknights and weekends, nor do I work with children, however, I am sure there are job seekers who do not mind the work schedule or the selected age group.

My suggestion:  provide incentives to attract potential applicants.

Good luck.

Hi,

This is Jessce.I am running an English school in Qianjiang New Era,Hangzhou.Now we are looking for a native speaker who can teach at weekends.The target students are around age7.If you have teaching experiences and you are interested in this part time job,pls feel free to contact me.Looking forward to your news.

Tks!

Tel:13588334819

Hey, this is Jessce. I am running an English school at Hangzhou. We are looking for a native speaker  who can teach at weekends. The target students are G1-3. If you are interested in teaching,pls feel free to contact me. 13588334819. Thank you.

Hey, this is Jessce. I am running an English school at Hangzhou. We are looking for a native speaker (white people only) who can teach at weekends. The target students are G1-3. If you are interested in teaching,pls feel free to contact me. 13588334819. Thank you.

Why the racism?? And don't give me that "it's what the parents want" crap.... Native language speakers come in all varieties, and skin colour has NO affect on ability!!!

• Upvote 1

Why the racism?? And don't give me that "it's what the parents want" crap.... Native language speakers come in all varieties, and skin colour has NO affect on ability!!!

Those parents trust white people more........., maybe in their mind, black people are all from Africa. African uncles are still carrying guns fighting against each other, holding books to cultivate their children?  No way

:creepy: outraged sainthood is still fighting for his convictions.

It's quite refreshing that people are able to ask for what they want. The way it's going in the UK soon interviews will be conducted behind a screen and a voiceover artist will speak on behalf of the interviewee

Exactly. Discrimination claims have gone too far.

In Australia, you can't ask for anything you want. And what does it mean?? It means that people waste their time preparing and application for a particular job and the employer has no intention of employing them because it is NOT what they want. So who loses?? The applicants who waste their time - not the employer coz the employer will wait until he/she gets applications from the type (Yes including sex, race, size etc etc) that THEY want.  

Firstly Ill start with the admission that I normally thoroughly enjoy the way both of you cut through the heaps of bullshit people write on this site.  People seemingly always get wrapped in tangles of righteous, self-involved arguments and they need someone just to tell it as it is. (either that, or they are complete retards)

But on this instance, I've gotta say I think your both completely wrong. Ability is the be all and end all.

Regardless of race, sexuality, age or sex, choosing people for 99% of jobs should  be a meritocracy. Saying 'white people' only , despite being understandable for numerous historic/cultural reasons (ie very new to having a modern economy etc), it is a massive flaw in Chinese culture.

Although I agree that the PC brigade in our countries can often go too far, in this case their bang on the money.

• Upvote 1

And you know what brings about change? People.

If all the 'white people' on this forum, or who all see the ad, either ignore it, or actually post a comments saying it's not ok... then, in time (perhaps very very slowly), things change.

However, if everyone makes BS excuses to justify it all... then that change either never comes, or takes a hell of a lot longer to occur.

While I certainly agree that there's too much PC bullcrap back home, it's better than the system we used to have a few decades ago. (or, do we need to look back even further to convince people??)

Guest Heheguoren

There are more and more "black" English teachers in Hangzhou so obviously things change here too, with or without our nagging

Firstly Ill start with the admission that I normally thoroughly enjoy the way both of you cut through the heaps of bullshit people write on this site. People seemingly always get wrapped in tangles of righteous, self-involved arguments and they need someone just to tell it as it is. (either that, or they are complete retards)

But on this instance, I've gotta say I think your both completely wrong. Ability is the be all and end all.

Regardless of race, sexuality, age or sex, choosing people for 99% of jobs should be a meritocracy. Saying 'white people' only , despite being understandable for numerous historic/cultural reasons (ie very new to having a modern economy etc), it is a massive flaw in Chinese culture.

Although I agree that the PC brigade in our countries can often go too far, in this case their bang on the money.

True, and I agree (and still want to know if albino people can apply); but if ever there comes a time when I need to hire a personal assistant I'll be taking full advantage of this and there will be a very long list of requirements (MS Office proficiency, knowing how use a filing system etc...).

True, and I agree (and still want to know if albino people can apply); but if ever there comes a time when I need to hire a personal assistant I'll be taking full advantage of this and there will be a very long list of requirements (MS Office proficiency, knowing how use a filing system etc...).

I'm serious about one thing, white people lack melanin = does it mean that it's a symptom of albino?

Maybe the God (perhaps some kind of aliens) created black people, they started to think that, oh, "riddled with so much melanin is not that good", then they want a light colour, so they created white people, but only found that they were easy to develop skin cancer. In the end, they decided to create a species which can adapt their melanin density to the changing sunlight.

:pick-nose:

Slythe, I'm quite proficient at MS Office and I do know my way around a filing system.

I should let you know that in the office I won't sit on your lap to take dictation though. But, who knows what might happen when we go out for Friday evening drinks...

I hope I get the job! ;)

PS. I think Sainthood is right. Racist, sexist hiring practices should be campaigned against.

Slythe, I'm quite proficient at MS Office and I do know my way around a filing system.

I should let you know that in the office I won't sit on your lap to take dictation though. But, who knows what might happen when we go out for Friday evening drinks...

I hope I get the job! ;)

PS. I think Sainthood is right. Racist, sexist hiring practices should be campaigned against.

Proceed to the catwalk round!

Sorry,I know it's rude,But we can't avoid parents complaining about it,So.....