Hangzhou Expat
SlimsHz

Slim's (Kitchen Opening Time 11:30am -10:00pm)

The Slim's New York Steak and Burger 

Opening Time 

Lunch Time 11:30AM - 2:30PM Bar Area and Main Dining Area 

2:30PM - until late Bar Area only

5:00PM 10:00PM Dining Area

11:30am - 10:00pm (Kitchen Opening Time)

Bar Area and Balcony (smoking area)

Dining Area (non-smoking area)

202-2 Nanshan road

Shangcheng district Hangzhou China

0571 87010933

Slims_contact@126.com

• Upvote 1

Slim's New York Steak and Burger...... Offer Happy Hour ALL DAY! 2 for 1 Draft Beer and select Cocktails Come and Visit us at 202-2 Nanshan road shangcheng district  

Congrats on opening!  :hooray:  The Chinese address is 上城区南山路202号2 for anyone who might want to map this

won't dispute best in Hangzhou at the moment.............try the steak too, good value for 148 kuai 7 ounces steak..........

Thank you for coming..next time try the Burger for only 48 RMB with french fries..

I visited Slim's last Saturday night as I was dying for a good burger. I must say I was not dissapointed. The burger was "PERFECT"! The one I ordered was The Manhattan Monster". OMG it was delicious! One of the best burgers ever!

Highly recommended.

post-16650-0-88647300-1390265468_thumb.j post-16650-0-73473900-1390265483_thumb.j post-16650-0-99667000-1390265495_thumb.j

• Upvote 3

I have been often and encourage my guests and friends to give Slim's a try. Well worth the the visit, good atmosphere with really delicious food. The burgers are sublime.

• Upvote 2

I just wanted to throw my two cents in--Slim's is seriously great!  I've been here in HZ for about 20 days and have been to Slim's quite a few times.  When my friends from America come to visit me, this will definitely be one of our stops (of many other places as well). Go there and check it out, you will not be disappointed.  The milkshakes (with the alcohol mixed in) are very tasty also!

• Upvote 1

Ok. I am craving a good burger, but this would be an actual expedition for me, getting there and back would take 45 mins to 1 hour, and probably 40RMB already just on a taxi. If I wasn't so poor currently, (bank is in the negative) I wouldn't even be contemplating, I would just go. As it is I'm going to need a bit more persuasion.

Can you upload a pic of the menu? 

Good work on the promotions, all the reviews so far have been excellent!

I have been often and encourage my guests and friends to give Slim's a try. Well worth the the visit, good atmosphere with really delicious food. The burgers are sublime.

Thanks

I just wanted to throw my two cents in--Slim's is seriously great!  I've been here in HZ for about 20 days and have been to Slim's quite a few times.  When my friends from America come to visit me, this will definitely be one of our stops (of many other places as well). Go there and check it out, you will not be disappointed.  The milkshakes (with the alcohol mixed in) are very tasty also!

Thanks