Hangzhou Expat
ChrisBM

wing chun class in hangzhou

absolutely. 

From tonight I'll be in Hangzhou 'till monday. Keep in touch

No, Worries...I'll be kicking around Hz for a while.

I'll add your WeChat

@Jesus - I am interested in your Wing Chun. I have some basic experience in WC.

Currently I am living in the West of HZ. I've tried to add you to QQ, but it needs some password (your real name). 

Would be nice to get in contact with you, [please send me private message for contact information] 

Thanks, 

Jonathan 

(@darjeeling)

Dear all,

sorry but I thought I would move to Hangzhou but im still stuck in shanghai waiting for my working visa, so there is currently no class in Hangzhou. 

I will update it as soon as I'm back in town.

Bests,

Dajia Hao!

If anyone is interested in this kind of  "soft" wing chun, please let me know. For more information I'd suggest you to go trough this article:

A path to wing chun

Location: I live near xixi wetland, at the junction of Wensanxi lu and Jingzhou lu

Bests,

• Upvote 1

Hey,

That sounds about right. I've never used chisao  for sparring. I think a good sparing activity is jeet sao and stepping into the hands (get the hands real close to the face).

My sifu told me chisao is all about sensitivity with the stance rather than the hands. If there is a gap with the hands you fill it with your footwork (I can't do that yet).

I know what you mean about bad habits. The last time I was in Australia, I was pushing with my arms rather than using my stance and found my structure was crap. Since then I've been trying to convince my mind to keep the structure in the arm without using external force...So 8 months later, I'm now doing su lim tao again and my fook sau feels much better.

Sometimes you just have to think about Wing Chun for a while...

Anyway, if you have time it would be good to do some chisao. 

Let me know if you are free,

Tully

Hello Tully, let me know when you are free to meet up.:)

如果想學習正宗葉問詠春(梁相派系)請聯繫我:1226009978@qq.com

For those interested to learn Ip Man wing chun, so as taught by his senior most student Leung Sheung, can contact me (or add me) at 1226009978@qq.com

Hello Tully, let me know when you are free to meet up.:)

Hey, sorry. I haven't been on this site for a while.  I'm usually free on Mondays and Tuesdays. I've been a bit slack with my WC training also.

如果想學習正宗葉問詠春(梁相派系)請聯繫我:1226009978@qq.com

For those interested to learn Ip Man wing chun, so as taught by his senior most student Leung Sheung, can contact me (or add me) at 1226009978@qq.com

Hey, I'm interested in doing some WC training. My sifu was a student of Ip Man, Derek Fung in Australia. Where and when do you train? Tully

Hey, I'm interested in doing some WC training. My sifu was a student of Ip Man, Derek Fung in Australia. Where and when do you train? Tully

Hi Tully,

I train near xixi wetland

http://wingchun.forumfree.itFrom a post in my forum:

A short video on a correct practice with the wooden dummy in the Leung Sheung lineage:

Quite different of all that "stuff" Iadarola-like you can find online....
Special stress lies on a proper structure, relaxation, sensitivity and being connected to your core. The core does the job...

• Upvote 1