Joyhigh

Play group near the wetland park

20 posts in this topic

Dear expats,

I worked as a nursery nurse back in the UK, and I'm thinking to start up a play group for under 3s. Anyone interested?

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Dear Joyhigh,

We are one Italian family with a 17 months old children.

We will move to Hangzhou in October this year and we are really interested to this play group!

Dear expats,

I worked as a nursery nurse back in the UK, and I'm thinking to start up a play group for under 3s. Anyone interested?

Dear Joyhigh, 

me and my wife are moving to Hangzhou in September this year!! our son is 1.8 years now. so yes we are interested :)

Dear Joyhigh,

We are one Italian family with a 17 months old children.

We will move to Hangzhou in October this year and we are really interested to this play group!

Hello folochina,

Do you know which part of the city you are going to live? Cuz the play group will located near the wetland park, in the west part of Hangzhou. If you will live in the east part, say Binjiang area, it will take you an hour to get here.

Dear Joyhigh,

me and my wife are moving to Hangzhou in September this year!! our son is 1.8 years now. so yes we are interested :)

Happy to hear that. I'll keep you posted.

Hello

we plan to live in Xihu district, so I imagine we should be pretty near, isn't it?

Yes, that will be great. I'll keep you posted.

Hello joyhigh,
We have a 3 years old child and we will be in wenerxilu (close to xichengguangchang) from 21. September. Post us if you build up the play group. Xixi is great place to meet.

Dear all, than you for your interests on the play group. I have found a nice semi detached house with a nice garden where children can enjoy sunshine and all kinds of outdoor activities. Best of luck to all of you with settling or moving and I will keep you posted.

Joyhigh

hi, Joyhigh. is your group still open? we live in shangcheng district very near the lake. is xixi near us ? how long will take by bus ? we have 2 boys. one is almost 1year, one is 4.4 years. we would like tolet our boys play with other children.

Hello joyhigh,

We have a 3 years old child and we will be in wenerxilu (close to xichengguangchang) from 21. September. Post us if you build up the play group. Xixi is great place to meet.

I'm renovating the place so it will take a couple of months. It takes about 12minutes by car from xichengguangchang to here. I will let you know when it's open.

hi, Joyhigh. is your group still open? we live in shangcheng district very near the lake. is xixi near us ? how long will take by bus ? we have 2 boys. one is almost 1year, one is 4.4 years. we would like tolet our boys play with other children.

Dear young_arts, it's currently under renovation. I will keep you posted. However shangcheng district is a bit far away from us. It may take 1 hour by bus...

sounds good, we are visiting HZ during the october holiday, from northeast china, used to live in HZ. Our baby is 11months old and would like to meet other babies too!

Hi Joyhigh, I'm wondering if your play group is available for Chinese baby?

I  have a 3.5 years old girl and living not far away from your area. 

Would like to join the group if ok

great idea! Anyone lives in Gongshu with kids

We live in Gongshu. We have an 8-week-old baby girl. I am a primary school teacher, but I'm taking a year off from teaching to be with my baby. I would be happy to meet some other moms near us :) 

Hey love the idea! We have a girl just turned 3. We live near the wetland park and would love to join the play group if it's still open. Please let me know. Thank you!

On 2016/11/2 at 8:55 PM, benbenr said:

Hey love the idea! We have a girl just turned 3. We live near the wetland park and would love to join the play group if it's still open. Please let me know. Thank you!

I'm also looking for playgroup for my daughter in Hangzhou, if you find any, please kindly let me know, thanks, otherwise maybe we can think about organize one with some other moms in hangzhou.