Hangzhou Expat
thingtheories

嘿嘿 - 24yo American gurl

Hello everyone...this is my second first post on the forums now I that I have officially moved and am settled in my apartment and ready to start meeting people.

I will be studying at CAA on Nanshan lu...looks like there are quite a few students here, but mostly from Zhejiang University, is that right?

Anyway, I am really into art, running, playing outside, coffee, live music. 

I think I am going to check out some of the running groups, but if anyone wants to check out a museum or go exploring, I'm your girl!

Also, anyone know of any open mics?

Or anyone into photography? I shoot film and would love to maybe set up a darkroom if there was interest. Or go on photowalk if digital is your thing. 

Cheers, 

Megan

Hey there Thingtheories,

Welcome to Hangzhou!

Great to hear that we'll see you at running activities! (I hope that includes the Hash! ;))

If you like catching things while running, then I hope you'll join us for Ultimate frisbee as well.  :)

By the way, 1 of the Tuesday night Maya Bar "Even If It Rains" runners is a keen photographer. I think she'd be into a photo walk.

You might also be interested in the Stechkin Photo Cooperative.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stechkin-Photo-Co-operative/229260853793541

Cheers!

PS. Open mics...? Hmmm. Maybe at Shares Bar in Binjiang from time to time? Otherwise, I'm sure there'd be one/some in Shanghai.

• Upvote 1

Or anyone into photography? I shoot film and would love to maybe set up a darkroom if there was interest. Or go on photowalk if digital is your thing. 

Hey I'm also new here to Hangzhou. I'm a 26 year old American male. I'm really into the outdoor and love photography as well. If you want to go wander around and see the city I'd love to come with.