Sign in to follow this  
JAWA

Paediatric advice in Binjiang.

Does anyone knows how to get paediatric help in Binjiang?

Where can I look for a good doctor for small kids.

I've been recently to Childrens hospital at Zhugan lane but It is quite repelling.

I was wondering if there is something closer and better or at least cleaner.

Where can I go for an emergency with kids, if needed?

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

This one is not opened yet.

They will move from Zhugan Lane in Dec 2014, hopefully.

Also international admision office should be also relocated to the new space.

From 2015 I may try it.

Any alternatives?

Hangzhou Aima Maternity Hospital provides great service for international patients. We not only cater to pregnant women but also offer pediatric services for newborns to 3-4 year olds. We wish our patient families a long and enjoyable relationship. We believe in approaching our patients as unique individuals with their own unique needs. We strive to inform and educate our families about their children's health issues. We believe that each child's medical needs are to be met by a thorough understanding of the child and family's background, medical history and individual circumstances. We strive to achieve a high-quality pediatric practice experience by focusing on the following three elements:

• Effective communication between the patient, family, physicians, and office staff

• Willingness to work together to support the patient's best interests

• Sound professional medical expertise and decision making

We are committed to providing the quality care that your child deserves. Experience the personal yet professional care of our experienced & friendly staff. Have the peace of mind that comes with having our pediatricians. Feel free to contact us with any questions about your child's health. For more information please contact our department of International Medical Care at 0571-56818818.

Does anyone knows how to get paediatric help in Binjiang?

Where can I look for a good doctor for small kids.

I've been recently to Childrens hospital at Zhugan lane but It is quite repelling.

I was wondering if there is something closer and better or at least cleaner.

Where can I go for an emergency with kids, if needed?

Hi, I'm recently doing my internship in children hospital zhugan lane. you can contact me if you need something, ;)