Jake

Hangzhou Expat Member Mixer #1 - Dec 9, 19:00

The starting time is changed to 18:00 because the restaurant can only keep the box till 18:00 for me, but we can still have the dinner at 19:00, so for people arrive earlier, we can have more time to know each other.

The registration is over,  you are welcome to join our next mixer if you just see the post and willing to join. this will be a bi-weekly offline event. 

Time: Dec 9(Tuesday), 18:00

Venue: Pur Restaurant 朴墅, 61 Yugu Road(at the intersection with Qingzhiwu Road 青芝坞) 玉古路61号(青芝坞入口)

Map:  http://j.map.baidu.com/-WhGy  

Directions: 

By bus: http://j.map.baidu.com/l9lGy  I have set the destinationthe red pin, and you can drag the green pin to where you live, the you will get the suggested bus routes on the left.

By taxi: Please take me to Pur Restaurant 请送我到青芝坞的朴墅餐厅  (show it to taxi driver)

Why have this event ? 

Simply for friendships and share the good time. It is also to welcome the new comers to Hangzhou, to provide a platform for offline networking and to see the face behind the forum names.

About the fee

We will split the bill equaly, but drinks may be excluded if necessary.(to be fair for people who don't drink) 

and Events Coordinators wanted !

If you are a social guy and know the city well, then welcome to join us and help make it continue and successful. (I plan to make it a biweekly event, but not sure whether I can make it every time, so more coordinators are necessary)

post-645-0-03719100-1417152758.jpg

How to Sign up ?

You are suggested  to leave a message here and pm or email(allhangzhou@gmail.com) me your contact info as I may need to reserve seats according to the number of participants. and the number may even help decide where to meet(may have to change if have to).

and you can add my wechat(ID=whatsupinhangzhou) and send me a message to sign up, then I will invite you to the Hangzhou Expat Member Mixer group, it is a good way to make sure everyone interested will be well informed about the event, and know each other before and after the event.

post-645-0-76936800-1417153552.jpg

Scan or add by ID:whatsupinhangzhou 

post-645-0-03719100-1417152758_thumb.jpg

post-645-0-76936800-1417153552_thumb.jpg

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

probably I'll be there, if I'm there, I'll carry my Dutch flag or a big sign Hangzhou expat, so don't be afraid to come. If people can't find it, leave a message or mail.

probably I'll be there, if I'm there, I'll carry my Dutch flag or a big sign Hangzhou expat, so don't be afraid to come. If people can't find it, leave a message or mail.

haha, will make some hangzhou expat T-shirts next year to give away which can be a sign for where we are. This place is close to Zhejiang university Yuquan campus and not far away to Huanglong stadium. join us!

Jack:I will attend.

See you then.

I am in .But I can not add your wechat with scan .What's your wechat number or name ? 

try again or PM me your wechat number, I will add you.

stacey, do you have wechat? if you can't find it, i can pick you help.

san, cmon always homework, training and the little dictator

Dude u have no idea how hard my classes are now lol plus I need to past hsk 5 somewhere next year and I'm still stuck at hsk 4.

Little dictator is almost as demanding as my teachers.

I will be there although a bit late since I finish work at 19:45 on Tuesdays

I guess Chappie will come up with some good ideas about where to have fun after the dinner, so take your time.

Maybe I come too, depends on the homework I guess.

It is the Tuesday after the next,  plenty of time to make a beautiful homework   :smile:

In. Unless something comes up for work. : (

Hope to see you there.

I am in .But I can not add your wechat with scan .What's your wechat number or name ? 

what's the wechat id? 

whatsupinhangzhou

haha, will make some hangzhou expat T-shirts next year to give away which can be a sign for where we are. This place is close to Zhejiang university Yuquan campus and not far away to Huanglong stadium. join us!

Good idea :)

Will miss this meet too !

My work ends after 20.30 that evening.

:crying:  hope to see you next time

Hi, I recently moved to hangzhou, would like to join to meet some other expats ;-)

See you then

I'll be there!  

See you then.

If people doesnt know how to get there,

(Only if needed!)

18.30 - ZheJiang University - YuQuan - Main gate (ZheDa YuQuan DaMen)

every bloody taxi driver knows it :)

Ill carry my dutch flag,

The starting time is changed to 18:00 because the restaurant can only keep the box till 18:00 for me, but we can still have the dinner at 19:00, so for people arrive earlier, we can have more time to know each other.

The registration is over,  you are welcome to join our next mixer if you just see the post and willing to join. this will be a bi-weekly offline event.