Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xiaozi

Sayhi Chinese trainning school in binjiang/private tutor

19 posts in this topic

Sayhi Chinese tranning school has been teaching mandarin in Binjiang in the past 5 years. Students are from America, Italy, France, Germany, Norway, Switherland, Finnland, Ireland, Britain, Australia, Canada, India, Phillipine, Mexica, Brazail, Ecuador, Thailand, Japan, Russia etc.  Especially the countries listed above.So we know how to teach and communicate with students of different cultural background. One student said:The facility has been in operation for 5 years.  I have heard of other foreigners who attended this school and they are nearly fluent in Chinese I also have learned Chinese at SayHi and enjoyed the atmosphere of the school and the methodology of their teaching.  They also have some "get-togethers" that are fun.  For example they had a Thanksgiving party where there was a turkey and all the fixings.  Great fun and good place to learn.  I recommend this place.  It is in Binjiang star ave area. 

One student said:The name of the Say Hi Wai Yu 思海外语。 The center is open everyday from 9:00 - 9:00 and they will be more than happy to schedule classes around your time and study needs.

The individual you want to contact first is Grace. She can give you all the information you need from how much it will cost, how many classes you would like to take, and most important what will you benefit from the class. If you want, you can send Grace a QQ message and she will be more than happy to help you out. So do not hesitate. Contact Grace.

Contact information:

Grace   
[please reply here or send me private message for contact information]

Grace herself has beening teaching mandarin in the past 10 years both in China and America, working in Sayhi for almost 5 years, she can give you good advice on learning mandarin, no matter what you wanna improve, some of her students passed HSK band 6, some are promoted or get good jobs because of good spoken Chinese. Have fun to study and improve your Chinese at Sayhi!

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

A basic 4 students group Chinese class is openned now.  Registration deadline is on April 20th.  Location: star ave in Binjiang

Heard about this place through my friend and I also would definitely recommend. It has a super relaxed vibe, everything is so flexible, the prices were cheap compared to all the schools I checked out around Xihu and above all the instruction quality was awesome! I've tried a few other places but the teachers here are for sure the best I've encountered. Great experience, keep up the good work!

Hi! I am interested in your group!

Welcome and enjoy your study with us :grin:

I heard this place from Michael who is from America. Michael has been studied here last year and had a wonderful experience in SAYHI. Nice teacher and comfortable enviroment. He said in SAYHI he learned a lot, his mandarin has been greatly improved. SAYHI would be the first choice for some foreigners who want to study mandarin.  :happy:

I heard this place from Michael who is from America. Michael has been studied here last year and had a wonderful experience in SAYHI. Nice teacher and comfortable enviroment. He said in SAYHI he learned a lot, his mandarin has been greatly improved. SAYHI would be the first choice for some foreigners who want to study mandarin.  :happy:

Thanks! Sayhi has many great students. 

SAYHI has been successfully teaching students Mandarin for the past 5 years. Grace, who is one of the teachers, has been a dedicated teacher for the past 10 years. SAYHI's program takes students through the beginning levels of conversation to the more advanced levels. Students are given the opportunity to successfully test through the HSK which some companies require for employment. The program also allows students to set up class times according to their own schedules. SAYHI teachers not only focus on teaching the students the language but also help them with any adjustment needs they would have outside of the classroom. SAYHI has been teaching students for years and they have had a great success rate. I would highly recommend SAYHI to all foreigners wanting to succesfully learn Mandarin.

For further information contact:

Grace

Phone: 0571-88859757/88859296

Cellphone: 18626896339

QQ: 1924857775

Address: Room 1501, XueFengyingzuo, No. 1075, Danfeng Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou

SAYHI has been successfully teaching students Mandarin for the past 5 years. Grace, who is one of the teachers, has been a dedicated teacher for the past 10 years. SAYHI's program takes students through the beginning levels of conversation to the more advanced levels. Students are given the opportunity to successfully test through the HSK which some companies require for employment. The program also allows students to set up class times according to their own schedules. SAYHI teachers not only focus on teaching the students the language but also help them with any adjustment needs they would have outside of the classroom. SAYHI has been teaching students for years and they have had a great success rate. I would highly recommend SAYHI to all foreigners wanting to succesfully learn Mandarin.

For further information contact:

Grace

Phone: 0571-88859757/88859296

Cellphone: 18626896339

QQ: 1924857775

Address: Room 1501, XueFengyingzuo, No. 1075, Danfeng Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou

​Thanks! Cindy again, yep, Sayhi mandarin is all students' good friend, enjoy with us.

Sayhi Chinese has a  new center at the intersection of Binkang Rd and Weiye Rd, it is 10mins walk from rainbow city and international school.  Students in that area can choose to study in the new center, welcome new students in that area. If you live near to Star ave, then come to our star ave center. 

Our course:

Basic(HSK1&HSK2 80Classes):The focus in this level is the introduction of the Chinese phonetic alphabet,daily expressions, you will know how to give introduction, eat at restaurant, go shopping, at the bank,ask for direction, buy tickets,at hospital etc to deal with your daily communication in Chinese.Upon completion of this level students will have the ability to pass HSK-2.

Lower intermediate(HSK3 100Classes):The focus in this level is reinforcing the students listening and speaking skills,along with expanding their vocabulary,students are encouraged to converse beyond survival level and engage in talk more fluently and learn about 600 characters.upon the completion of this level students will have the ability to pass HSK3

Intermediate(HSK4 100Classes):Improve the student’s fluency and formal communication skills. Students are encouraged to use their language skills in various practical settings, such as the workplace.In addition to continued vocab expansion and conversation exposure, reading will also be stressed at this level to ensure a well-rounded learner. 

Upper intermediate(HSK5 100Classes):The focus in this level is to expand students vocabularies to 1500 as well as talk more fluently and accurately.students get to know more culture and tradition of China.

Advanced(HSK6 100Classes):The focus in this level to engage the student at the peak of advanced learning. A large focus will be technical vocabulary and writing skills. Our goal is to help students further improve their communication skills,build a larger vocabulary in specific areas/industries, enhance reading skills, and begin to write on various topics. Students will know more than 2000 characters till now. Upon completion of this level students will have the ability to confidently utilize all aspects of the Chinese language and pass the HSK-6.

Business level:The learning objective is for students to have the ability to more fluently communicate in Chinese in more formal settings.  Materials will be primarily business.

Sayhi Chinese organize Chinese corner and activities for present foreign students and welcome you all who are interested in Chinese practice and culture or even make great friends in Hangzhou. 

Hi I'm interested in your Chinese lessons. I live in rainbow city. Please give me more information. My email address is yasmeen.cole@gmail.com

On 2017/5/20 at 2:55 PM, Y.c said:

Hi I'm interested in your Chinese lessons. I live in rainbow city. Please give me more information. My email address is yasmeen.cole@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest, welcome:wink:

Sayhi Chinese  summer intensive Chinese course is opened, welcome to consult.

A student has basic level is seeking for a language partner to study together, she can speak a little bit but still very basic. Anyone is interested in group class, please PM or visit xue feng yin zuo 1501, intersection of Dan Feng Rd and Jiang Hui Rd, by star ave in Binjiang,sayHI Chinese for more details. 

Free Chinese corner/ practice is offered on Sat afternoon from 2pm. If you are interested, please PM me to apply for it. Address is in Binjiang by star ave, xue feng yin zoo 1501.