Hangzhou Expat
namrata

Indian dance classes in Hangzhou

Hey everyone..I'm a free lance Indian dance teacher based in Hangzhou. I teach Indian classical dance and Bollywood fusion. I have started a fresh batch of classes from 2nd may onwards.

Bollywood dance class - 4:30pm- 5:30 pm every Saturday - for adults

Indian dance classes (odissi) - 6:00pm- 7:00pm every Saturday - for kids - over 6 years of age

Price - 1200rmb for 20 classes (60 rmb/hour)

Address - 江城路水门南弄3号锦绣工坊1513 ; Suite 1513, Jinxiu Gongfang, #3 Shuimennannong, Jiangcheng Rd.

Contact number - 15157177328

Anyone interested, please sign up for the classes.

Just a brief about myself! :)

I have trained in Indian Classical Dance forms- Bharatnatyam from renowned institute in Delhi - Nrityakala School of Dance & Music (affiliated to Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahbad). AND trained in ODISSI from renowned Guru Smt. Kusturi Pattanaik (Director and creative head of SANKALP which is a national, registered organisation in India, completely dedicated to renewal of Indian classical dances.)

I am also a certified senior trainer in belly dance (Shailya school of Dance)

After training under these renowned guru's I have developed a thorough understanding and necessary comprehension on the performing and technical aspects of these beautiful dance forms.

Through my constant creative endeavours and knowledge gained in all these art-forms, I make a sincere initiative towards bringing in together different dance styles and culture of dance while maintaining the creative and classical wholeness. My basic aim is to EXPRESS and not to IMPRESS!!

Come join me in exploring these beautiful artforms!!!!

Edited by namrata
  • Upvote 1