Jebowski

Restaurant addresses

8 posts in this topic

So the Hangzhou Weekly posts have some awesome looking restaurants... first the veggie places, then recent Western styled places...

But I don't really know how to find these with English-translated addresses... for example I'm not going to find "Mr Box Shopping Mall" on baidu or google maps.

Jake, or anyone for that matter, could you provide the 汉字? The Chinese, or at least accurate pinyin, is more helpful.

Thanks, cheers!

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Hi, Jeff. Thanks for the feedback, will add the Chinese address for every article at Dining section when back from the holiday.

Or just go to MORE HANGZHOU. The English and Chinese name and addresses and a map link are given.

The MORE HZ staff also actually go and try out dishes and give a venue review for most of the listed venues.

Or just go to MORE HANGZHOU. The English and Chinese name and addresses and a map link are given.

The MORE HZ staff also actually go and try out dishes and give a venue review for most of the listed venues.

When they're not off getting a massage somewhere.... :chuckle:

Hi, Jeff. Thanks for the feedback, will add the Chinese address for every article at Dining section when back from the holiday.

Cool, take your time :)

Okay, good idea!  I'll check 'em out.