Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
Oral English

How to make an authenic British breakfast

its crap, like everything from England, just a bunch of red coast wearing fuckfaces who got their asses kicked by us and cant get over it, fucking losers. British peoples teeth remind me of a swiss army knife,

its crap, like everything from England, just a bunch of red coast wearing fuckfaces who got their asses kicked by us and cant get over it, fucking losers. British peoples teeth remind me of a swiss army knife,

No, seriously. Have you had it before? 

• Upvote 1

puerto ricans in China? fffuuuuuuuck, they're a long way from home, yeah?

there are puerto rican rape gangs in almost every major city in China, pick up a newspaper sometime, you fucking idiot

Kicked by who exactly?

Oral need to do some oral. Maybe with a proper dick in his mouth he will shut his ignorant ass up

Sidenote: I've never tried beans on toast but it doesn't sound too appetizing haha 

• Like 1

Interesting article/responses.   Back In the 50's (1950's) I was in elementary/primary school.   The war was over and the US had both a surplus of food as well as a developing social consciousness.  Someone in Washington, with nothing else to do, decided to direct some of this surplus food to the public schools in order to feed the kids a hot lunch.   The schools got rice, beans, pasta and a few other items.   What did that mean to the students (me)???  We ate these three items three days per week for the next six years.   Every Wednesday was "bean day".  The cooks gave us a scoop of beans along with other "healthy" food and we always took 4 slices of bread.   We made two bean sandwiches; the bread killed the taste of the beans.

As for the English and their love of Heinz beans, I have to agree with most of the previous comments.   I find the US Heinz beans to be flavored with a different sauce than the English version.  To me, the Britbeans taste rather "uninteresting", bland, flat;   Nothing to brag about.  

However, on the positive side, no matter whether the bean is British or USish, both versions make you fart equally well.

Oral English, you are an inexcusable mug.

Bet it hurts having our flag taking pride of place on your crappy Pitcairn piece of shit? Eh?

4 shitty little islands in the Pacific. A population not even in 3 figures. What a joke.

What constitutes breakfast in your homeland? You probably don't even have a canning factory that could tin food anyway, ya fucking melt.

5 hours ago, Picky said:

Oral English, you are an inexcusable mug.

Bet it hurts having our flag taking pride of place on your crappy Pitcairn piece of shit? Eh?

4 shitty little islands in the Pacific. A population not even in 3 figures. What a joke.

What constitutes breakfast in your homeland? You probably don't even have a canning factory that could tin food anyway, ya fucking melt.

lol, he's just some troll with a bunch of accounts, seems to have got bored recently and disappeared

I am an American and love beans. There was once a time where most of the major supermarkets in town sold them, but then "poof" no more anywhere (like a hundred other things I liked to buy that disappear). The only place that sells it is Metro, whose business model seems to be to put their stores in the most inconvenient and out of the way locations humanely possible.

I was once in Angkor Wat and was staying at a guesthouse and one morning I woke up to everyone eating eggs, and beans. Huh? I asked the manager, "You guys eat beans for breakfast?" "Yes, you don't?" "We do, but for dinner, so we can fart in the privacy of our homes."

People in Hawaii and the Pacific Islands like Guam and the Phillipines like to eat this sh.t called SPAM which is like some pork product made from the nose, tail and asshole of the beast, compressed in tin cans. Not that they are so poor,  they just love it. So it is not just Chinese who enjoy a disgusting cuisine.

On 4/22/2016 at 1:27 PM, Mr. Zheng said:

People in Hawaii and the Pacific Islands like Guam and the Phillipines like to eat this sh.t called SPAM which is like some pork product made from the nose, tail and asshole of the beast, compressed in tin cans. Not that they are so poor,  they just love it. So it is not just Chinese who enjoy a disgusting cuisine.

Hahaha, so true... When I lived in Guam growing up, we'd use spam to feed the fish while snorkeling and diving.  On the smaller islands, like in Micronesia, they'd make spamburgers when you order a burger.  Good laughs. Bad burgers.  :)

had an excellent English breakfast in Ningbo the other day, btw.