Hangzhou Expat
AntiaMP

Spanish and English speaker seeks chinese friend to exchange languages

Hi there!

It's Antía.

I was born in America and lived there for 7 years, but then I moved to Spain and I've been living there since then.

So, in September I will move to Hangzhou to attend college and I was thinking about improving chinese faster and make some friends too, so if there's anyone interested in learning Spanish or practise their English I will be glad to help you if you can help me with my Chinese (that right now is non-existant, TBH)

I would also love to make new friends, so I hope to hear from a lot of people very soon ^^

Hi AntiaMP, are you still interested in exchanging English for Chinese?[please send me private message for contact information] we can arrange a time to exchange with each other :) I hope to hear from you soon!

Lotus

Hola,Antía. Soy María, estudio el español y puedo hablar inglés. Mucho gusto y me gusta ser tu amiga. 

[please contact me via private message for contact inforamtion]

Voy a esperar a tí. 

Hi there!

It's Antía.

I was born in America and lived there for 7 years, but then I moved to Spain and I've been living there since then.

So, in September I will move to Hangzhou to attend college and I was thinking about improving chinese faster and make some friends too, so if there's anyone interested in learning Spanish or practise their English I will be glad to help you if you can help me with my Chinese (that right now is non-existant, TBH)

I would also love to make new friends, so I hope to hear from a lot of people very soon ^^

Hola,Antía. Soy María, estudio el español y puedo hablar inglés. Mucho gusto y me gusta ser tu amiga. 

[please send me private message for contact information]

Voy a esperar a tí. 

Wow,I am also looking for English&Spanish native speaker to free exchange language.I am a chinese girl living in Hangzhou,I have some experience teaching foreigners.So it would be fun if we meet with each other.I'd love to make friends. If you are interested,Add me on Skype or wechat. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!