Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jebowski

Looking for Chinese lessons?

16 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Through the forum, I've been super lucky to find several great Chinese teachers.  As one of them recently started her summer vacation season, she's hoping to stay busy and find more students.  So I happily agreed to vouch for Yasmine! 

In the school year, she teaches foreigners at Zhejiang University.  Also, she previously lived and taught in Perth, Australia, so her English is great, not to mention she has the perspective of one who has travelled and experienced other cultures.  It leads to some great, interesting conversations.  

She's willing to help folks in many aspects, not only language.   She can give you some pointers on Chinese cooking, fun things like learning to wrap dumplings (包饺子).  If you want to focus on better understanding Chinese culture, she can provide explanations - that can speed up your adjustment to living here. In my lessons, my specific purpose has been prepping for the HSK 4 test.  She's had a lot of experience helping students pass those exams, and it shows the advice I've received and improvements along the way.  I'm not worried about the test at all.  She keeps the lessons really focused, which is awesome.  After the test, I'm probably going to focus more on calligraphy and penmanship.

The meeting places and times have been flexible.  The price is reasonable.  She's even available on skype for one-on-one lessons.  Shoot her, Nancy2394, a PM for contact info.  Feel free to PM me for any questions too.

好好学习!

Edited by Jebowski

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Thank you Jeff! :wink:Yes, thats me!:happy:Looking forward to teaching you Chinese,.Message me to set up a lesson!:grin:

Edited by nancy2394

Hi all,

Through the forum, I've been super lucky to find several great Chinese teachers.  As one of them recently started her summer vacation season, she's hoping to stay busy and find more students.  So I happily agreed to vouch for Yasmine! 

In the school year, she teaches foreigners at Zhejiang University.  Also, she previously lived and taught in Perth, Australia, so her English is great, not to mention she has the perspective of one who has travelled and experienced other cultures.  It leads to some great, interesting conversations.  

She's willing to help folks in many aspects, not only language.   She can give you some pointers on Chinese cooking, fun things like learning to wrap dumplings (包饺子).  If you want to focus on better understanding Chinese culture, she can provide explanations - that can speed up your adjustment to living here. In my lessons, my specific purpose has been prepping for the HSK 4 test.  She's had a lot of experience helping students pass those exams, and it shows the advice I've received and improvements along the way.  I'm not worried about the test at all.  She keeps the lessons really focused, which is awesome.  After the test, I'm probably going to focus more on calligraphy and penmanship.

The meeting places and times have been flexible.  The price is reasonable.  She's even available on skype for one-on-one lessons.  Shoot her, Nancy2394, a PM for contact info.  Feel free to PM me for any questions too.

好好学习!

​new term starts,lets learn chinese together 加油加油! :)))))

want to organise a chinese club at my home during weekend,if someone interested in? i live at wensan west road.looking forward your reply :)

Hi everyone,cause the weather is becoming cold. so i want to open chinese lessons on line as well, so no matter where you are you also can learn chinese from me.

if you are interested in learn chinese, please contact me.

cheers, 

yasmine

Hello eveyone,this is my new account.cause i lost the one before and couldnot take it back,any questions just contact me please.thanks!Yasmine ;)

Hi Nancy,

I am looking for some chinese lessons! Could you help me with some information about your lessons?

thank you!

On 2016/3/20 at 10:47 PM, Gaby said:

Hi Nancy,

I am looking for some chinese lessons! Could you help me with some information about your lessons?

thank you!

Hi Gaby.Glad to hear from you,but i couldnot send email to you.could you send me a private message please? we can talk more later.thanks.Yasmine:)

Hi Nancy,

I'm also keen to start Chinese lessons in Hangzhou, I was previously studying in Shenyang and I've passed HSK 4 and wish to pass HSK 5. I hope you can help me.

regards,

Alexander

53 minutes ago, zman said:

Hi Nancy,

I'm also keen to start Chinese lessons in Hangzhou, I was previously studying in Shenyang and I've passed HSK 4 and wish to pass HSK 5. I hope you can help me.

regards,

Alexander

Hi Alexander,you are so cool to pass HSK4 already! Im also very glad to help you.just email me your email or wechat ID please. we can talk more about details.thanks.Yasmine:)

Hi everyone I back to hangzhou already.had really good time in Australia and 3months holiday finished. Now lets start learn Chinese!!! Im so sorry for not reply some people's messages on time. 

summer holiday is coming, but if you want to improve your Chinese feel free to contact me.:happy: