Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
Jamie1

BBQ and hotpot popular

There is a new resturant becoming very popular in BinJiang recently!

The awesome BBQ way only can be found in this resturant in Hangzhou, and the hotpot food materials come from NengMeng province, so good!

Check it! English menu here!

Address: King Pot, 4F, JiangJin GuoJi building, AnYe road, BinJiang. (Close to Star avenue)

[please reply here, or send me private message to reserve]

IMG_1238.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG

IMG_1365.JPG

IMG_1371.JPG

IMG_1492.PNG

IMG_1533.JPG

IMG_1651.JPG

IMG_1662.JPG

IMG_1663.JPG

Christopher i always wanted to try brazilian bbq in italy there are a lot of brazilian places where to eat but never went to.

is there in hangzhou any good reasturant would you recommend?

"English menu here!" sounds like really an ad, but I don't see a big problem at all.

You should try the brazilian barbecue... after that you will never eat meat as  before...!

Look at those pictures I took

20150904_142850.jpg

20150912_134235.jpg

​That sure looks tasty! Wouldn't mind some picanha myself. Let me know if you want to get together some time for dinner! So is that the same place as advertised above, otherwise would you mind sharing details on this one?

​That sure looks tasty! Wouldn't mind some picanha myself. Let me know if you want to get together some time for dinner! So is that the same place as advertised above, otherwise would you mind sharing details on this one?

This is my barbecue... I'm a professional brazilian barbecue chef! Edited by christopher.pacheco
Forgot text
  • Upvote 1

Wow, that looks great Christopher. I am actually a big fan of Brazilian BBQ! If you are cooking this at home, maybe you can think about hosting a BBQ for a fee? Perhaps some other people are interested as well.

I went to this King Hot Pot yesterday, for lunch, and it was awesome. Decent service. Decent food. Decent atmosphere. Hangzhou finally has a decent restaurant that I'm not embarrassed to bring people from Shanghai to. 

18 hours ago, bkim said:

Wow, that looks great Christopher. I am actually a big fan of Brazilian BBQ! If you are cooking this at home, maybe you can think about hosting a BBQ for a fee? Perhaps some other people are interested as well.

I am checking with some restaurants to make a partnership and host it! Do you have any suggestion ? 

On 20/12/2016 at 10:52 AM, christopher.pacheco said:

I am checking with some restaurants to make a partnership and host it! Do you have any suggestion ? 

I am new Hangzhou, so unfortunately I don't have any suggestions for you. Do let us know when you arrange something though.