The SERVICE

Martial Enlightenment- Pilot Episode

3 posts in this topic

Welcome to Martial Enlightenment Pilot Episode.

Martial Enlightenment is an up and coming television show, which will document and feature martial artist from around the world. And explore how martial arts helps the individual as well as the community.

Our first guest is Randy B. Haskins, Sensei founder of Underground Alliance Martial Science Research Association. With a guest appearance from Randy wife Leila E. Habib-Haskins M. Ed.

Click one of the links below to watch the episode...

Youku: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM0Njg3MDQxNg==.html                      Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdzLTvtyi2k

To contact randy - Http://www.undergroundalliancehombu.com

To contact Wanda or Jason -Http://www.martialenlightenment.com
Admin@martialenlightenment.com

The Service - Http://www.the-service.us
Nelson Molina Jr - Http://www.nelsonmolinajr.com
Http://www.youtube.com/user/shatterdlens­1010
Http://www.youtube.com/user/level5creati­ons

Martial Enlightenment Logo.jpg

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Hangzhou Weekly

The “Made in China” Anti-Tour for Expats Visiting Hangzhou
    Posted on Wednesday October 12, 2016

Posted on Friday July 08, 2016

Publishing my first book
    Posted on Friday June 17, 2016

49 schools to be set up in next 3 years in Jianggan
    Posted on Monday June 13, 2016

Kissing Cultures
    Posted on Thursday June 09, 2016

• who need french teacher please contact me
    • Hii. Thank you! Haha I literally had a talk with Jack yesterday and he told me about it! So will definitely come check it out in the near future ;)
    • Hi Chris, Theres a jam session at Hard Rock Cafe downtown Tuesday evenings that draws some folks. If you get on stage and sing or play you get a free beer. It's getting to be well attended. Whether you get up on stage or not there are some drink and food specials and a good crowd of folks      
    • "basiacally being from SA puts me in no position to judge nor do I care where youre from" Shenme????? PM sent.. I've known some Bear people... but I don't think they're there anymore. Americans and farts... OMG - the worst I ever met was one who RAVED about how great the USofA is... and then asked me about which uni I went to... he was fishing, and so I asked him about his... "*I* went to Harvard" snooty snoot.... biggest wanker I've ever met! (but, my other American friends did say that they hate those types that make them all look bad...).   Is it possible to have a universe where there are no hypotheticals?
    • SH.. did I say anything about how a party as supposed to go down? I'll wear my glasses and get my nerd on so gimme a challenge will ya? :p haha pssh playing the victim I see.. basiacally being from SA puts me in no position to judge nor do I care where you're from but I've noticed that some americans think their fart doesn't smell.. so I'll invite you okay Aussie!  Haha and I agree on the food.. a little let down from what im used to but oh well life's great anyway right? :p  I work at Bear American* how bout you? Mmm well I definitely use it for my rock music lessons and regarding the math.. you can say some of it's so hard you need something to crack your skull and call it a day! Haha well that escalated quickly..