Fergy

Tennis in Hangzhou

15 posts in this topic

Hi people, I'm yearning to play tennis, I've been too idle around here and would like to know if anyone is interested in playing tennis with me. Social/competitive I don't mind, I'm not a pro or anything, just looking for someone/some people to hang out and play sport with.

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Hello Fergy and MattHsu,

I am relocating to Hangzhou and enjoy playing tennis. I am dropping in mid February.  Please let me know if you have room for a new player. It would be great to meet new people and play tennis.      Chicago

Message me when you get to Hangzhou.  My school has two courts that we can use.  I'm in the states now but will also be returning in mid August

Cheers,

Ed 

Hi, I am an amateur player. Indian, living in Singapore. I am visiting Hangzhou for a week, would love to play tennis during my stay Oct 1-8, 2016.

Should I bring my own racquet, or is there a possibility to rent somewhere?

Thanks, 

Roshan

On 20 July 2016 at 0:25 AM, Chicago said:

Message me when you get to Hangzhou.  My school has two courts that we can use.  I'm in the states now but will also be returning in mid August

Cheers,

Ed 

Great will do Ed. I'm still waiting on my visa, bit slow at the moment. Hopefully within the next few weeks though, am very keen to play!

Hey guys, I just stumbled upon your thread, I played tennis back in high school (10 years ago) and have only kept it up sporadically since. Would like to play more consistently, so if you do get a meet-up going and/or want another player please let me know!

I'll be in HZ this coming week Oct 24-28. Staying around the lake. Anybody interested in playing tennis? I know the Yellow Dragon courts. I'm about USTA 4.0 level. Dan

Tennis doesn't seem popular in HZ. I've not had luck. If you get a group let me know. I come to HZ every other month or so.

Hi, if anybody of you is still searching for tennis partners or even get up a group let me know as well. I play from time to time in Hangzhou but would love to play more frequently.

I've not played tennis in my HZ trips lately. I'll be in town June 25th to 30th staying around the lake. Andy let me know if you would like to play so I'll bring the racket. I'm free after 6pm and the courts at the Yellow Dragon is pretty good.