xiaozi

2 years old kids play date in Binjiang

8 posts in this topic

I have a 2 years old son, if your child is also about this age, I am thinking about we can work out a few hours in one day every week for kids to meet and play together. The locaton could be at either of our homes or outside. Moms take turn to take care of them and teach them something.   It is for both kids from different countries and Chinese kids. If you  are interested in this, please PM me. 

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Hi!

I was just about to send a similar post to everyone, when I saw your post. I know that it has been a while since you wrote this, but if you are still interested, pls send me a message to my account and let me know in which part of Hangzhou you live. We live in the tea hills and have a 2 year old daughter that is starting to really need to be more with other children. I am from Czech Republic and my husband is from the US. Our daughter is walking no problem and talks quite a bit: English, Czech and some Chinese. She likes to be especially with kids that are older, so your son being a little older wouldn't matter. I am very happy to be the main person looking after her, but need a break sometimes to get things done at home and to have some rest, so having an exchange like this would be wonderful. We would need to see first how our children and we get along. 

Let me know about your location and feel free to ask any questions about us and our daughter. 

On 21/11/2015 at 6:39 PM, xiaozi said:

I have a 2 years old son, if your child is also about this age, I am thinking about we can work out a few hours in one day every week for kids to meet and play together. The locaton could be at either of our homes or outside. Moms take turn to take care of them and teach them something.   It is for both kids from different countries and Chinese kids. If you  are interested in this, please PM me. 

Hello there. I am looking for another moms. I just landed in HZ and I have a 5 months old baby. She is my first baby and I would like to meet more moms to share experiences and advice

On 9/5/2016 at 9:04 PM, cocoabean said:

Hi!

I was just about to send a similar post to everyone, when I saw your post. I know that it has been a while since you wrote this, but if you are still interested, pls send me a message to my account and let me know in which part of Hangzhou you live. We live in the tea hills and have a 2 year old daughter that is starting to really need to be more with other children. I am from Czech Republic and my husband is from the US. Our daughter is walking no problem and talks quite a bit: English, Czech and some Chinese. She likes to be especially with kids that are older, so your son being a little older wouldn't matter. I am very happy to be the main person looking after her, but need a break sometimes to get things done at home and to have some rest, so having an exchange like this would be wonderful. We would need to see first how our children and we get along. 

Let me know about your location and feel free to ask any questions about us and our daughter. 

Hello. Are you still in HZ?? Where about?

On 2016年6月8日 at 10:06 PM, Kattia said:

Hello there. I am looking for another moms. I just landed in HZ and I have a 5 months old baby. She is my first baby and I would like to meet more moms to share experiences and advice

Hello, where are you in hangzhou? I am in binjiang, the other mom is in tourist center, your baby might be too little, but we'd happy to share our experience and advice if it is convenience for all of us. 

Hi there, my daughter is 4.5months, I'm also looking for play group for her, if you moms could work out this group, I have a guest house with garden near Lingyin temple for gathering. 

My son is almost 4 years old now, but it is always good to make more good friends.