Jump to content
Hangzhou Expat
xiaozi

2 years old kids play date in Binjiang

Recommended Posts

I have a 2 years old son, if your child is also about this age, I am thinking about we can work out a few hours in one day every week for kids to meet and play together. The locaton could be at either of our homes or outside. Moms take turn to take care of them and teach them something.   It is for both kids from different countries and Chinese kids. If you  are interested in this, please PM me. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

I was just about to send a similar post to everyone, when I saw your post. I know that it has been a while since you wrote this, but if you are still interested, pls send me a message to my account and let me know in which part of Hangzhou you live. We live in the tea hills and have a 2 year old daughter that is starting to really need to be more with other children. I am from Czech Republic and my husband is from the US. Our daughter is walking no problem and talks quite a bit: English, Czech and some Chinese. She likes to be especially with kids that are older, so your son being a little older wouldn't matter. I am very happy to be the main person looking after her, but need a break sometimes to get things done at home and to have some rest, so having an exchange like this would be wonderful. We would need to see first how our children and we get along. 

Let me know about your location and feel free to ask any questions about us and our daughter. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2015 at 6:39 PM, xiaozi said:

I have a 2 years old son, if your child is also about this age, I am thinking about we can work out a few hours in one day every week for kids to meet and play together. The locaton could be at either of our homes or outside. Moms take turn to take care of them and teach them something.   It is for both kids from different countries and Chinese kids. If you  are interested in this, please PM me. 

Hello there. I am looking for another moms. I just landed in HZ and I have a 5 months old baby. She is my first baby and I would like to meet more moms to share experiences and advice

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2016 at 9:04 PM, cocoabean said:

Hi!

I was just about to send a similar post to everyone, when I saw your post. I know that it has been a while since you wrote this, but if you are still interested, pls send me a message to my account and let me know in which part of Hangzhou you live. We live in the tea hills and have a 2 year old daughter that is starting to really need to be more with other children. I am from Czech Republic and my husband is from the US. Our daughter is walking no problem and talks quite a bit: English, Czech and some Chinese. She likes to be especially with kids that are older, so your son being a little older wouldn't matter. I am very happy to be the main person looking after her, but need a break sometimes to get things done at home and to have some rest, so having an exchange like this would be wonderful. We would need to see first how our children and we get along. 

Let me know about your location and feel free to ask any questions about us and our daughter. 

 

Hello. Are you still in HZ?? Where about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016年6月8日 at 10:06 PM, Kattia said:

Hello there. I am looking for another moms. I just landed in HZ and I have a 5 months old baby. She is my first baby and I would like to meet more moms to share experiences and advice

 

Hello, where are you in hangzhou? I am in binjiang, the other mom is in tourist center, your baby might be too little, but we'd happy to share our experience and advice if it is convenience for all of us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, my daughter is 4.5months, I'm also looking for play group for her, if you moms could work out this group, I have a guest house with garden near Lingyin temple for gathering. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • If you speak English as the First language If you are experienced in debate or public speaking If you love coaching talented young Chinese debaters and speakers If you want to socialize with other foreigners in China     Please be a judge at National  High school Academic Debate and Speech Tournament @ Hangzhou  Tournament Date: April 14- April 15 (Saturday, Sunday)      For judges, we offer Training before the tournament Allowance of 500 RMB per day (tentative working hours: 8 AM- 5 PM) Free lunch, snacks For more information [please send me private message for my contact information]  
    • Sam's Club now sells US beef.
    • Hey everybody, my name is Darren and I am from Canada. I will only be in Hangzhou for one month completing medical internship. I'm hoping to explore the city and its surrounding regions while I'm here. So let me know if any of you are down to meet up to go exploring/sightseeing, shopping, or just for a drink!
    • @JDubI tried joining the group at the top of this thread but got a system error back. Is there a new WeChat group started? thanks!
    • You can get Australian beef at Ole' or at Metro.  Ole' also has Canadian beef but it's pretty expensive. You might also try ordering food online from Fields.  They'll deliver to your door and they have Australian beef too from what I remember.
×