Lucky 8

Apartment hunting in Gongshu

Question

Hi everyone,

My job has placed me in west Gongshu, I was wondering if anyone knew any good locations to apartment hunt in.

Somewhere near a shopping centre, near the bus, away from massive construction and main road noise.

Maybe near a dive-bar.

I realise I'm pretty much asking everyone to do my work for me here, but maybe someone has some good advice :)

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Peter

6 answers to this question

Hi everyone,

My job has placed me in west Gongshu, I was wondering if anyone knew any good locations to apartment hunt in.

Somewhere near a shopping centre, near the bus, away from massive construction and main road noise.

Maybe near a dive-bar.

I realise I'm pretty much asking everyone to do my work for me here, but maybe someone has some good advice :)

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Peter

I recommend asking your work place for apartments nearby the location of your choice or even companies that does real estate. It's rare for someone to help you with apartment finding since it's soo damn hard. We don't even know what kind of apartment you're looking for, price range, size range, etc.

• Upvote 1

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Fang jia hua yuan is affordable and very chill, and there are a lot of convenient buses on Pingshui/Fengtan. The Intime Mall has a lot of stuff, but there are also a lot of other smaller shops and restaurants in the area. 

hey, i am actually renting an aparment in chengxi intime shopping mall, it is in a very good location , and almost you got everything you have there, so  i wonder have you found your place to live yet?