Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
salsera

salsa on Fridays at Carbon bar

9 posts in this topic

Give a try to amazing salsa nights with Michael Nice at Carbon bar on Fridays! Dancers from almost all HZ salsa schools attend the parties, quite often there are guests from other cities, the environment is super friendly, no one cares of your dance skills, you dont need to be a professional to join and enjoy.

The bar itself is pretty cosy nice place, many expats hang out there. It has a nice summer terrace which will be on high demand very soon since it is getting hot!

There are several salsa spots in HZ:

on Tuesdays at Shanke, Fridays at Carbon, Sat at Mint and lounge and probably Sundays at Shanke.

And, unfortunately, no spots for windsurfing :'(

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.
On 26/03/2016 at 9:45 PM, Mr. Zheng said:

Carbon Bar burned down a week ago. No more Carbon Bar. A complete loss.

srsly?

14 hours ago, Slythe said:

I'm calling it, insurance job.

Most definitely wasn't, the place was doing really well.  The restaurant downstairs has reopened - but the upstairs bar won't reopen. It was the fault of a faulty installation of a fireplace i believe, bad workmanship and tradesman that didn't know what they were doing... who would have thought that could happen in china?

4 hours ago, Rorsistance said:

Most definitely wasn't, the place was doing really well.  The restaurant downstairs has reopened - but the upstairs bar won't reopen. It was the fault of a faulty installation of a fireplace i believe, bad workmanship and tradesman that didn't know what they were doing... who would have thought that could happen in china?

差不多