Hangzhou Expat
DieJur

let`s meet (Stammtisch)

So guys,

our 2nd Stammtisch will be at Cheerday (Beer) Bar at 8 pm this Saturday (23.4.). I will book a tabel for us! 
Address: 3/F, In77 Hubin InTime mall, 257 Yan'an Road (延安路257号湖滨银泰in77 3楼)

I got the recommendation, that this bar has good beer and food. So let´s check it out :-)

Looking forward to meet you!

regards Jule

Anyone who knows where thid is...can they meet up before and we go there together. Cant find it :D

Even asked at two places, noone knows where it is. One guy thinks he know so after this coffee the adventure starts again!

After 2 hours walking around. Almost giving up. Short stop at the apple store and bought something I dont really need .we actually gave up. And then found it, and it was NOT where baidu map showed us.

Its where the re arrow is roughly. Entrence from the street. We are at haxnbauer drinking beer on the second floor

Screenshot_2016-04-23-18-43-41.png

Let me invite you for the 3rd Stammtisch on Saturday (20.5.2016) at 8pm (seats will be reserved this time ;-) )!
Everybody is welcome to join, have some drinks, sit together and meet new and old people.

we will meet again in Cheerday, because beer and food were very good :grin:

The place is quite difficult to find. So if you have any problems just contact me on WeChat (ID: DieJurHz)
If you take the subway to Longxiangqiao use Exit B3, than the place is quite in the building next to you at the 3 floor. Please, consider also the screen shot from Hendrik in the post above.

Regards Jule

• Upvote 1

Another hint: the entrance is under the shop "Chow Tai Fook", next to the bus stop. 

Shall see you there...

On May 16, 2016 at 0:24 PM, DieJur said:

Let me invite you for the 3rd Stammtisch on Saturday (20.5.2016) at 8pm (seats will be reserved this time ;-) )!
Everybody is welcome to join, have some drinks, sit together and meet new and old people.

The place is quite difficult to find. So if you have any problems just contact me on WeChat (ID: DieJurHz)
If you take the subway to Longxiangqiao use Exit B3, than the place is quite in the building next to you at the 3 floor. Please, consider also the screen shot from Hendrik in the post above.

Regards Jule

Btw to correct you Jule, it’s Saturday 21/5/2016

On May 17, 2016 at 9:35 PM, unclemax said:

Btw to correct you Jule, it’s Saturday 21/5/2016

On May 16, 2016 at 0:24 PM, DieJur said:

Regards Jule

So yeah Jule, is it Friday May 20 or Sat May 21?

Hey,

it's time for the 4th Stammtisch! We will meet on Saturday, 25th of June, 8 pm at Charcoal.

We are  a group of 8 to 12 very international people, coming together, drink, talk and having fun. If you are interested just join us.

Charcoal address:
1/F, Building 3, Matrix, Fengtan Road and Yuhangtang Road
余杭塘路(丰潭路路口)矩阵国际3号楼1楼

If you have further questions or problems to find the place you can also contact me on WeChat (ID DieJur)

Regards Jule