DieJur

let`s meet (Stammtisch)

106 posts in this topic

Next Stammtisch, next week, be ready.

This time we will go back to the roots, so we will meet in Cheerday (downtown) again.
Address: 3/F, In77 Hubin InTime mall, 257 Yan'an Road (延安路257号湖滨银泰in77 3楼 - location below)
This place is somehow difficult to find. So when you have problems contact me on WeChat (DieJurHz)

We will meet at 8 pm on Saturday the 23. of July!

Looking forward to meet you!

Screenshot_2016-04-23-18-43-41.png

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Hi sorry. Yeah I was worried I wouldn't be able to stay long because I needed to get the last subway back. I thit should be OK if you have another one though.

Yes it is ... next  week Saturday(27th of August) i will let you know and post here again where and when.

Due to G20 it might be difficult to find a decent place.

Would be nice to meet you :-)

13 hours ago, DieJur said:

Yes it is ... next  week Saturday(27th of August) i will let you know and post here again where and when.

Due to G20 it might be difficult to find a decent place.

Would be nice to meet you :-)

Awesome! 

I will try to definitely make it. Would be great to meet with you! 

Will hit you up on wechat. 

Hello,

next Stammtisch this Saturday, 27th of August at 8pm in Haxnbauer. (downtime close to Subway station Longxianqiao).

Address: Haxnbauer German Restaurant & Bar - 1-103, #255 Yanan Rd, IN77, 310006 Hangzhou (if ou have problems to find the place contact me on WeChat: DieJurHz)

Come around, have a drink and get to know some people from Hangzhou.

looking forward to meet you! :happy:

23 hours ago, DieJur said:

Hello,

next Stammtisch this Saturday, 27th of August at 8pm in Haxnbauer. (downtime close to Subway station Longxianqiao).

Address: Haxnbauer German Restaurant & Bar - 1-103, #255 Yanan Rd, IN77, 310006 Hangzhou (if ou have problems to find the place contact me on WeChat: DieJurHz)

Come around, have a drink and get to know some people from Hangzhou.

looking forward to meet you! :happy:

hi

are you gonna have another one in September?

Hey everyone I just saw this forum, I'm in Hangzhou after having a summer off and will check back to see if you're having the Stammtisch on the 24th, hopefully it keeps on going!

Hi all, it's that time again! 

The September Stammtisch is on Saturday 24th at 8pm in Haxnbauer. (downtown, near the Longxiangqiao Subway station) 

Address: Haxnbauer German Restaurant & Bar - 1-103, #255 Yanan Rd, IN77, 310006 Hangzhou (if you have problems finding it, [please send me private message for my contact information])

Come along, have a drink and get to know some people from Hangzhou.

We're looking forward to meeting you! 

Get Ready people, it´s "Stammtisch" time! See you tonight at Haxnbauer!

If you have problems to find it, contact me (WeChat_ID DieJurHz) or K_F.

See you soon!

Hello all,

let me invite you for the next Stammtisch this Saturday, 29th of October. Get prepared since it is Halloween night :grin:
Come around, get a beer and get to know some people from Hangzhou.

we meet at 7:30pm at College Bar (20% till 8 pm)

If you have problems to find it, please contact me on WeChat (WeChat-ID: DieJurHz)

Hello all,

its already Stammtisch time again. 

This time we will meet in an Indian restaurant to get Indian thanksgiving dinner. Afterwards we plan to go to KTV.

So, come around, get a drink and delicious Indian food and talk to a bunch of international people. 

Address:

Chak De Indian Cricket

202 Xinyifang Commercial Street
信义坊商街202号

we will meet at 7 pm. You can also contact me on wechat (DieJur)

looking forward to meet you!

Dear all,

due to Christmas we will skip this months Stammtisch. But some of as are still here. So if you are interested in some activities you can contact me (WeChat ID: DieJurHz)

Sea You soon :-)

Dear all,

New year and time for a new Stammtisch! We are now almost one 1 old and we have grown a lot.

Next Stammtisch will be on 14th of January in Mojito Bar (Yuhu roead Lan jia Wan No.5 (Yuquan Hotel, diagonally opposite))  Time: 7:30pm

8 minutes ago, Yordlama said:

Hi, I'd like to come along. Do you have the address in Chinese so I can stick it on Baidu maps?

Argh, I tried looking for the actual Mojito bar but could find it on morehangzhou website although it was recently featured on their WeChat page. 

This here should be good enough, it’s right next to it: http://morehangzhou.com/venue/detail/college-b-r.html