Hangzhou Expat
DieJur

let`s meet (Stammtisch)

Dear all,

Happy new year!

it's again Stammtisch time. 

I would like to invite you to our international group. Join us, have a drink and get to know some people from Hangzhou. 

We meet this time in college bar (学院餐厅 (Yugu Road) 3 Lanjia Wan), Saturday (18.2.) at 7:30 pm. 

Lokking forward to meet you. If you have problems contact me (DieJurHz)

regards Jules 

• Upvote 1

Next Stammtisch will be on the 1st of April. We will celebrate first anniversary of Stammtisch. So book you time and celebrate with us :-)

Further information will follow!

dear all, the anniversary party for the Stammtisch is set up.

Date: 1st of April
Time: 8pm
Address:  202-2 Nanshan Road 
南山路202-2号

We will have like a small room for our own. We are able to play our own music, so take you music with you and we can listen and dance to salsa, rock, electro ...
We also will get special offer for beer and cocktails but need to be confirmed.

Looking forward to see you all.

in amy case contact me (DieJurHz)

• Upvote 1

Dear all, save the date! Next week will be the next Stammtisch!

13th of May. So far the location is not clear. Any Suggestions?

See you next week!

On 2017-5-5 at 0:55 PM, DieJur said:

See you next week!

Looking forward to seeing some new (and old) faces this Saturday at Mojitos Bar (not the Xiasha Mojitos, one behine College B&R)!

Jule will be posting the address soon, I'm sure :hooray:

looks

On 5/5/2017 at 0:55 AM, DieJur said:

See you next week!

ahhhhh it sounds like so much fun!! But will it be kinda strange for a native to join?:shy:

Hey all,

next Stammtisch this Saturday (13. May). 
Start: 9pm
Address: (Yugu Road) 5 Lanjia Wan (Near the main entrance of Zheda) 
玉古路兰家湾5号

Lokking forward to to meet you there! Contact me if you have difficulties to find it (DieJurHz)

@yanggao not at all. In our group we have almost every nationality. Also Chinese. You are very welcome!

beat regards 

Jule (DieJurHz)

• Upvote 1

Hey all,

its agaib Stammtisch time. 

We gonna meet this Saturday (10.6.) in Socia10.

Address: 1/F, Zhongtian Mansion, 173 Yugu Road
玉古路173号中田大厦1楼

So come around grab some drinks and get to know some people in HZ. If you have difficulties to find that place contact me (DieJurHz).

see you there

julia 

• Upvote 1

Hey all,

It's Stammtisch time again. 
Safe the date, next Saturday (22.7.). 
Come around, have some drinks and get to know some people from Hangzhou  

Adress: 3/F, Hangzhou Xiecheng, 163 Wulin Road 
武林路163号杭州鞋城3楼

see you soon.