Ma-tt-

Hello Hangzhou!

Hello all!

I'm flying out tomorrow morning (17th march) at 8:40 and will be arriving in Hangzhou mid-day on the 18th (my birthday woop!!). So excited it's ridiculous!
Obviously I'm going to be wiped out from travelling for a day and a half and also know I have soooo much to do when I get there to start helping me settle in, but, saying that once the needs and musts are out the way would be great to start meeting people and making a decent little social circle out there with like minded people.
So if anyone every fancies grabbing a bite/drink/adventure, give me a shout :)

Matt

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Hi everyone! 

Thanks, I landed earlier on today and have been catching up on sleep.

Has anyone got any suggestions on where to start exploring? 

west lake area is always the best start to explore HZ. take metro or bus to 龙翔桥(longxiaongqiao) station, the lake is just like 2 mins walking from there. most scenic spots are around the lake, like broken bridge, su causeway and 太子湾 (a park where many kinds of flowers are in blossom these days), besides there are some good places for hike, like nine creeks, north peek....it depends on what kinda places you want to visit. 

BTW welcome to HZ and enjoy your life here!!! 

Hey Matt,

let me know if you're about one weekend and we can explore HZ maybe hit up some bars etc.

would be good to meet up! Drop me a line  [please send me private message for my contact informaiton]

cheers,

Rob