Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
sainthood

Do you know chemistry/biology? Have you got experience teaching it?

Hi all.

A high level private school is looking for someone who can teach the sciences to high school level kids (ie, 15+) who are intent on going overseas for their university studies.

GOOD salary! (and, I've been around here long enough to know what 'good salary' actually means) - including during the 2.5 months of holidays!!

Real legal, legit RP (aka, Z visa) - with the school (not an agent!).

Insurance (naturally! ALL employers should be paying this!!!)

Other benefits can be negotiated.

Qualified, experienced, educated teachers, run by a dedicated and enthusiastic European teacher... so yes, your students CAN fail! (granted, some will... but then, some of these students are getting accepted into Cambridge!)

This is NOT an ESL job - so don't expect to get thrown into doing 'oral English' classes to waste your time... teach only the subject you know and love.

Like ALL job adverts on this forum - please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) for further information. (Any reply that says "please send me more information at XYZ email/wechat" will be duly ignored. This may not be an ESL job, but the ability to comprehend English is a MUST!)

14 hours ago, Maxmd said:

I am AP Certified to teach Biology as well as Chemistry. I would like to teach AP Biology. I am presently teaching AP Biology and AP Psychology. Also, I have also taught AP Chem and Environmental Science. However, I choose to teach AP Biology because of the complexity of the subject to students.

Max

wechat beijingshanghaiwuxi

My New number
+86 13819141534

Jesus dude. Do you have any idea how to read dates on this post and many of the other posts you've crawled onto? San had it right. This crap is third world Country level. 

14 hours ago, Ding2go said:

Jesus dude. Do you have any idea how to read dates on this post and many of the other posts you've crawled onto? San had it right. This crap is third world Country level. 

Lmao :)