Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gongqijun

Chinese woman looking for husband

24 posts in this topic

I am Chinese woman, young lady worked in a magazine as a assistant editor .I am 32years old,, elegant, gentle and dignified, well–educated,funny and simple person. I always admire western mature guys, their charming smile, and beautiful eyes. I am locals and grew up in here but I have been traveled a lot of places in the world .so l would like to spend some time to invite you .go for dinner,chat together or go for a walk to park. Maybe we can become friends, business partners or plan future together. You never know... give us a chance. I am interested in casual dating, meeting friends or some serious relationship, depends who I will meet. As one of my friend talk to me that Love is a soul to other soul attraction. Sometimes In some cases, status and money doesn't matter: And the most exciting appearance doesn't matter。 Sometimes to find love, is to make ourselves and the other closer to the soul, Only With her or his is a rest 。love is find your soul mates.

Please write to me, we can exchange photos and know each other more first.   [please send me private message for my contact information]

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Yearning for a job? Dreading being evicted by your landlord? In desperation about when your next meal is comming?

Free dinners, free accommodation, free sexual favors, what are you waiting for?

Still deeply concerned about your sausage, and someday its being rusty?

Here's the chance!

18 hours ago, gongqijun said:

Sometimes In some cases, status and money doesn't matter:

Guys guys, this ones a keeper!

On 05/07/2016 at 3:09 PM, Boris Johnson said:

Guys guys, this ones a keeper!

Unfortunately, yeah - that's one thing I noticed too :(

47 minutes ago, juneboy1 said:

I don't know why some men are being immature here...the woman is sincerely looking for a man in her life.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahagahahah you sounds like a noob. 

4 minutes ago, juneboy1 said:

Yeah, I only joined a few days ago. What...everybody is fake here...a woman is looking for a boyfriend and you are all picking on her?

I didn't pick on anyone...

15 hours ago, juneboy1 said:

Yeah, I only joined a few days ago. What...everybody is fake here...a woman is looking for a boyfriend and you are all picking on her?

And how long have you been in China?

On 7/4/2016 at 9:04 PM, gongqijun said:

I am Chinese woman, young lady worked in a magazine as a assistant editor .I am 32years old,, elegant, gentle and dignified, well–educated,funny and simple person. I always admire western mature guys, their charming smile, and beautiful eyes. I am locals and grew up in here but I have been traveled a lot of places in the world .so l would like to spend some time to invite you .go for dinner,chat together or go for a walk to park. Maybe we can become friends, business partners or plan future together. You never know... give us a chance. I am interested in casual dating, meeting friends or some serious relationship, depends who I will meet. As one of my friend talk to me that Love is a soul to other soul attraction. Sometimes In some cases, status and money doesn't matter: And the most exciting appearance doesn't matter。 Sometimes to find love, is to make ourselves and the other closer to the soul, Only With her or his is a rest 。love is find your soul mates.

Please write to me, we can exchange photos and know each other more first.   [please send me private message for my contact information]

Translation:
I am getting pressured by my parents to get married as soon as possible by my parents. I want to marry a foreigner because all the Chinese men will see me as being too old to marry. Please have lots of money or don't be an English teacher because you won't be able to afford a house and a car because that's important to me. Please be tall, and in good shape but don't judge me on my personal appearance because that's just mean. Also, don't expect sex before 6 months but you must continue to buy me things because I value myself way too much.

On 9/3/2016 at 7:02 PM, juneboy1 said:

???

Why not? Give it a go and tell us what you did with her.

Just shave your beard, okay? Every time I see a hairy guy, I can't help thinking of a chimpanzee.

16 hours ago, Bluepasta2 said:

Wow!!! You guys are mean.

cynical, pessimistic, realistic, jaded...YES

Mean...not so much, we just happen to see the same pattern repeat itself over and over again. Chinese women who are not interested in foreigners until they turn 30 and realize they are no longer that desirable by Chinese standards. Or the professional dating girls who like to be wined and dined by foreigners. There's all sorts of "types" that pop up. We try to educate the naive.