Hangzhou Expat

Wahaha International School (WIS) is now accepting applications for the 2016-2017 school year. Currently, enrollment is open for students in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades, as well as our Middle School.  WIS is a co-educational, private school that boasts small class sizes, state-of-the-art facilities and a strong academic program rooted in Western educational best practices. The primary mission of WIS is to educate, empower, and encourage students to become caring, confident and responsible global citizens and life-long learners. Our inquiry-model curriculum is supported by a project based learning environment that drives students to take responsibility for their own learning and prepares them to be self-directed, independent learners. Wahaha International School's campus is located in the Shangcheng District of Hangzhou and is also home to our sister school Wahaha Bilingual School (WBS). 

For more information, please visit our website www.wischina.org, or contact me, Bruce Major, newly appointed Head of Schools To schedule a tour of our classrooms and campus, please contact Mr. George Yu, Director of Admissions  [please send me private message for my contact information]

Wahaha Schools…. your best choice for Chinese and International Education.

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Principal Major said:

Wahaha International School (WIS) is now accepting applications for the 2016-2017 school year. Currently, enrollment is open for students in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades, as well as our Middle School.  WIS is a co-educational, private school that boasts small class sizes, state-of-the-art facilities and a strong academic program rooted in Western educational best practices. The primary mission of WIS is to educate, empower, and encourage students to become caring, confident and responsible global citizens and life-long learners. Our inquiry-model curriculum is supported by a project based learning environment that drives students to take responsibility for their own learning and prepares them to be self-directed, independent learners. Wahaha International School's campus is located in the Shangcheng District of Hangzhou and is also home to our sister school Wahaha Bilingual School (WBS). 

For more information, please visit our website www.wischina.org, or contact me, Bruce Major, newly appointed Head of Schools To schedule a tour of our classrooms and campus, please contact Mr. George Yu, Director of Admissions  [please send me private message for my contact information]

Wahaha Schools…. your best choice for Chinese and International Education.

Hi

Can u send me the admission requirements and course and fees structure for jnternatinsl student adkittinf to kindergarten? 

52 minutes ago, Siddesh Mankame said:

There is no link??

You're reading ability must be very poor.....read the last paragraph....first sentace below....

For more information, please visit our website www.wischina.org, ......