Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
Zirena

Music

Hi guys, I am looking for anyone who would like to get together once or twice a week and have a nice music session.

I don't play any instruments, but I do sing. 

If you are interested or know someone who might be, please message me!

Joselyn

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• If you speak English as the First language If you are experienced in debate or public speaking If you love coaching talented young Chinese debaters and speakers If you want to socialize with other foreigners in China     Please be a judge at National  High school Academic Debate and Speech Tournament @ Hangzhou  Tournament Date: April 14- April 15 (Saturday, Sunday)      For judges, we offer Training before the tournament Allowance of 500 RMB per day (tentative working hours: 8 AM- 5 PM) Free lunch, snacks For more information [please send me private message for my contact information]  
    • Sam's Club now sells US beef.
    • Hey everybody, my name is Darren and I am from Canada. I will only be in Hangzhou for one month completing medical internship. I'm hoping to explore the city and its surrounding regions while I'm here. So let me know if any of you are down to meet up to go exploring/sightseeing, shopping, or just for a drink!
    • @JDubI tried joining the group at the top of this thread but got a system error back. Is there a new WeChat group started? thanks!
    • You can get Australian beef at Ole' or at Metro.  Ole' also has Canadian beef but it's pretty expensive. You might also try ordering food online from Fields.  They'll deliver to your door and they have Australian beef too from what I remember.