Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
Zirena

Music

Hi guys, I am looking for anyone who would like to get together once or twice a week and have a nice music session.

I don't play any instruments, but I do sing. 

If you are interested or know someone who might be, please message me!

Joselyn

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• I am a parent just moving back from the UK and want to recruit a private English Teacher for a group of Age 3-6 children including my son. The workload is about 3-4 times a week with 1 hour each time. The main responsibility is guiding and supporting children on story-telling, drama playing, physical exercises and other activities, which will be designed while your contribution is highly welcome. Payment and benefits can be further discussed. Other requirements: 1. Native English Speaker 2. Care about and respect children Exchange students to Hangzhou are preferred.  If you are interested, please feel free to drop your CV to jessica.xiaotong@gmail.com. Thank you. 
    • Location: xihu district. near xixi intime Working schedule: nights of weekdays and one of weekends
      Students' age: 4-12 yrs
      - teaching experience is preferred -native or non native from europe with good accent
      -Punctual, outgoing and enthusiastic work attitude
      -200RMB per hour
      -teacher's assistant provided -Start date: begining of september   If you are interested, please leave me your contact info and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks!
    • Job description:
      1. Full Time: Mon - Fri, 8:00am-12:00am,14:00pm-17:00pm
      2. Position: English teacher for children aged 3-6 years old
      3. Location: Xihu district, hangzhou Requirements:
      1. More than one year relevant teaching experience
      2. English native or non-native speakers with good accent 3.-Punctual, outgoing and enthusiastic work attitude Benefits:
      1. 10,000-15,000RMB per month
      2. 10,000 RMB flight allowance and bonus after one year contract completion
      3. Z visa assistance
      4. Enjoy the weekends off and all Chinese statutory holidays, as well as Christmas Day
      5. Medical insurance provided
      6. Each class equipped with a teaching assistant If you are interested in this position, please feel free to contact me by leaving me your contact info and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks a lot.

• Working schedule: 8-5 from M-F weekends off
      Students' age: 3-12 yrs
      - teaching experience is preferred
      -Punctual, outgoing and enthusiastic work attitude
      -10000-15000 RMB salary per month
      -Working Visa assistance
      -Paid Chinese public holidays -teacher's assistant provided
      -Training provided
      Feel free to contact me, if you are interested

• Hello KL.  Angela here, I would be interested in the position take a look at my CV and video and let me know what you think. looking forward to hear to from you.  5579D42F-F059-4913-992D-EB235E7F3563.MP4