Hangzhou Expat
Sameer

Looking for a House & Kindergarten for an Indian Family in Hangzhou

Hello Hangzhou,

We are an Indian family with daughter of 3 yr old, planning to shift in Hangzhou next month. I would like to know which place is convenient to stay and have a international kindergarten for my child,  where we can have communication in English Language. I would prefer the area near west lake or Gongshu district. Please help me to get more information on this .

Currently i am living in Gongshu district in my Companys house. I would also like to learn chinese language in order to communicate with local people here.

Awaiting feedbacks.

On Wednesday, September 07, 2016 at 8:20 PM, Sameer said:

Hello Hangzhou,

We are an Indian family with daughter of 3 yr old, planning to shift in Hangzhou next month. I would like to know which place is convenient to stay and have a international kindergarten for my child,  where we can have communication in English Language. I would prefer the area near west lake or Gongshu district. Please help me to get more information on this .

Currently i am living in Gongshu district in my Companys house. I would also like to learn chinese language in order to communicate with local people here.

Awaiting feedbacks.

Hi Sameer,

We too r planning to move into Hangzhou. We also have a kid 3 years old and looking for a kindergarten in HZ. All i cld read about international schools was HIS. But its way too expensive. We also need help in getting information about all this and living as well. Can u plz suggest.?

10 minutes ago, Siddesh Mankame said:

Hi Sameer,

We too r planning to move into Hangzhou. We also have a kid 3 years old and looking for a kindergarten in HZ. All i cld read about international schools was HIS. But its way too expensive. We also need help in getting information about all this and living as well. Can u plz suggest.?

Let me know your replies.

Thanks

2 hours ago, drown said:

Hi Drown,

The place that you have sent is supported on google and its not possible to open in china. Can you please send the name and Address ?

Thanks for your help.

6 hours ago, Siddesh Mankame said:

Let me know your replies.

Thanks

Hi Siddesh,

Good to know you.

I had searched on the internet and found two kindergartens address. I made a personal visit and below were the details :

- Little world ding , an international kindergarten. The fees are approx 60-65k RMB for 10 months.

- Montessari Kindergarten. The fees are approx 80k RMB for 10 months.

Its very expensive . If you need more details on above kindergartens then let me know.

I am still hunting to see more kindergartens if i can find. Its very difficult to find in Hangzhou because the local language here is more in chinese.

Where do you stay ?

Thanks.

52 minutes ago, Sameer said:

Hi Siddesh,

Good to know you.

I had searched on the internet and found two kindergartens address. I made a personal visit and below were the details :

- Little world ding , an international kindergarten. The fees are approx 60-65k RMB for 10 months.

- Montessari Kindergarten. The fees are approx 80k RMB for 10 months.

Its very expensive . If you need more details on above kindergartens then let me know.

I am still hunting to see more kindergartens if i can find. Its very difficult to find in Hangzhou because the local language here is more in chinese.

Where do you stay ?

Thanks.

Thanks sameer for the details.

It would great to connect when i would be HZ.

We are planning to come to HZ in last week of october hence preparing for the same. 

My work place would bearound yuangtang lake road. Yet to decide on place of residence. 

Do let me know if u find any more details.

Thanks a ton!

Xin Yuan Children Home

WenSanLu DianZi XinXi JieQu, Xihu Qu, Hangzhou Shi, Zhejiang Sheng

China

Near corner of Jiaogong Rd. and Wenyi Rd.

Strongly recommend you get a VPN 

the little world kindergarten in Dingan road is a nice one, providing bilingual courses. Another one called Freinet kindergarten provide courses in Chinese/English/French,   http://www.freinet-edu.com/cn/ Monthly fee are both 5000+.  There are a few bilingual ones inside the business building, but there won't be outdoor playground.

On 22/10/2016 at 5:26 PM, Siddesh Mankame said:

Did you finalise on any school? if so can you send me the details?

[please send me private message for my contact information]

Could we keep in touch so that we could connect with each other once in HZ.

Hi, Did you find a suitable kindergarten?