Hangzhou Expat
GraceV

Looking for a roommate near Zijingang campus

Hey everyone, I'm renting an apartment near Zijingang campus and looking for a roommate. It's a beautiful 3 bedroom/2 bath place on the 7th floor of a nice community near the southern gate of campus. I've already got one roommate, but still looking for one more. Prefer fellow Zhejiang University students, but others are welcome as well. Contact me for pictures and more info please! :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Hie can I have your contact details   
    • We are a  work studio, the location is in Caihong Cheng Binjiang,Hangzhou .  We have  several  students  who 6 years old for two class. Looking for a native English speaker who from Europe,Oceania ,America  to teach English via play games. two times a week( Tuesday and Friday evening) , and working time :17:00--18:00.18:00-19:00,We wish 350rmb for two hours. With related working experience is preferable . Are you interested in? 

PS: Xiaohe shan is very far from Binjiang(it will  takes 2 hours by subway from xiasha to binjiang)  ,so we wish the trainer's address near to us is better.
      if you interested in this ,pls contact me. My wechat :13588881967
    • Hello everyone!  After the fun process of working with the visa offices I think I'm finally close to being finished and will be moving over to China.  I will be working with a company that is introducing American Football to the Youth.  I will first be staying in Shanghia for few weeks and then eventually moving to HZ.  My office will be based in the Xihu district.  I would like to join the WeChat group and also like to know any information about the area that y'all are willing to share.  Thank you in advance and I look forward to this adventure.
    • should be that any different than having sex with a chinese woman?
    • i am interest in it .my English is not good ,but i want to try . i'm Chinese. my wechat :[please send me private message for my contact information]