GraceV

Looking for a roommate near Zijingang campus

2 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I'm renting an apartment near Zijingang campus and looking for a roommate. It's a beautiful 3 bedroom/2 bath place on the 7th floor of a nice community near the southern gate of campus. I've already got one roommate, but still looking for one more. Prefer fellow Zhejiang University students, but others are welcome as well. Contact me for pictures and more info please! :) 

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Hi Grace, I did send you a private message aswell.

I am super interested in renting a room if it is still free , it would be great if we could get in touch.

Looking forward to hear from you :) Marie-Claire

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Hangzhou Weekly

The “Made in China” Anti-Tour for Expats Visiting Hangzhou
    Posted on Wednesday October 12, 2016

Posted on Friday July 08, 2016

Publishing my first book
    Posted on Friday June 17, 2016

49 schools to be set up in next 3 years in Jianggan
    Posted on Monday June 13, 2016

Kissing Cultures
    Posted on Thursday June 09, 2016

• Requirement: one handsome boy mainly to uplift the restaurant outlooking offering advice to hance the restaurant businesss-running parttime job 6pm -8pm daily workplace; around westlake near Longxiangqiao subway station  feel free to talk to me privately
    • Hey hey, a Spokanite here.  Good to see another Washingtonian around!   (don't you love explaining over and over how it's not DC? hehehe)
    • Saint, read your longer post just now.  I feel you on a handful of points.  I get a little disgusted with myself sometimes, at how quick I am to generalize.  And yet, time and again, people reaffirm the the reputations/stereotypes/etc...  Then there's the frustrations of having a balanced discussion, about say politics.  On a date recently, I said I didn't like "Wolf Warrior 2" (or 1) and the lady's reply was: "It made billions in the box office, how can it be bad?" Sigh.  Alright.   So, I feel like the voice and reasoning I've developed for so long is shut up here.  I'm not opposed to all things Chinese -not by a long shot.   But I don't want to be scolded for having something to drink with my meal, or doing light exercise to sweat/cough out the remnants of a lingering chest cold.  No doubt it goes both ways - foreigners are quick to prescribe, and America is the classic example of the last century of imposing its will without taking much consideration for anyone else. To blend with what Hippo and some others were saying, it gets hard to trust people.  Haven't met so many Chinese that really cared to just pass time with me.  They want English lessons, an actor for an advertisement, translations, help with university admissions, a mix-raced baby, etc.  

And then I start going around with this chip on my shoulder.  It's not good.  But it also gets me by without feeling disappointed.  I get to where I need to be and spend the time with the people I feel are worthwhile.    I try my best to give people a chance first, but I just know to be weary and watch for signs.

All of this said, it's really important to keep finding the pleasures of daily life.  I think for me that means, designing a life that has growth and challenges (your career, learning Chinese...), but also time to enjoy easy going activities (coffee and book, watch a football match, bike ride...).

Be well guys!
    • Vanaf 2010 was het verboden om huizen te kopen als buitenlander.  Does anybody know anything more if it is possible for a foreigner  to buy a house? I don't mean when you married to a Chinese lady, I mean the foreigner alone?  I do know that you need to have a cc  obtained in China and it was almost impossible to get that. This was around 2010 so I am a bit out dated.