Hangzhou Expat
Shezz428

Looking for fellow club-goers

i am looking for fellow club lovers to go clubbing with every now and then. The friends I currently have dont enjoy clubbing but my boyfriend and I really enjoy going. Please message me, would love to meet some dance and music loving people

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shezz428 said:

i am looking for fellow club lovers to go clubbing with every now and then. The friends I currently have dont enjoy clubbing but my boyfriend and I really enjoy going. Please message me, would love to meet some dance and music loving people

Hi , I'm here in Hangzhou for couple of days and would love to party , do let me know

It's hard to find Western-style clubs in Hangzhou. They're going to be an eclectic mix of Chinese-Western, but that's part of the charm. The clubbiest places are H-Lynx, Queen, G+. (H-Lynx is open. I'm not sure if Queen and G+ are open yet.)

Less clubby, but 100% more fun, in my opinion, is 9-Club on Friday night. People go there to dance and have fun--unlike the "clubs" where people are more interested in looking good. Also, a lot of people like Helen's (not me).

If you like salsa (or even if you don't), Bernini on Friday night (9:30PM-midnight), is the place to go. (After midnight, go to H-Lynx or 9-Club.)

All of these places (except Bernini) are on the north side of West Lake.

If you go, it's best to bring a friend who knows exactly where the place is located. The addresses get you close, but most of them are buried inside strip malls and can take several minutes to find them.

Somebody reading this should start a WeChat Group Chat to organize the expeditions (for example, "Hangzhou Clubbers").

• Upvote 1