Hangzhou Expat
ZAcelliers

New members - the way of forums

Hi Everyone!

I'm Brittany, 30, from Connecticut but most recently California. I'm planning to move in July to teach at the RDFZ King’s College. A few questions- does anyone know where it is/was built? This is my first venture over seas and I know NOTHING!! I want to live somewhere fun  but also convenient. Any and all suggestions are welcome.  Also, I have two small dogs, are the apartments dog friendly? Anyone else out there with puppies that they brought with them who can give a little advice? This is exciting and I can't wait to start meeting some of you for drinks and hikes and all that fun stuff!

I can't believe people are this daft.. Again in capitals so people might finally understand....

YOU DON'T INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE, THIS IS JUST TO INTRODUCE OTHER DAFT PEOPLE TO STANDARD WAYS OF USING AN INTERNET FORUM. 

Hi I'm Meg and I arrived in Hangzhou last week. Here to teach at an international school in their primary department. I'm currently living in the Binjiang area and exploring the city atm.

Good day. I am hoping to teach in Hangzhou soon. I would appreciate some some help with teaching opportunities in Hangzhou as well as accommodation to rent.

I have a BA degree as well as a 120 hour TEFL certification. I have 3 years online teaching experience. I am available immediately. Police clearance is dona and my documents are ready. I just need a work permit and assistance with a visa.