pamelathistlethwaite

Expat children in Hangzhou (play dates)

3 posts in this topic

Hi there, 

I am a single mother moving from the UK to Hangzhou with my 6 year old daughter at the beginning of January and I am hoping to meet other family's to arrange play dates with.

[please send me private message for my contact information]

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Hangzhou Weekly

The “Made in China” Anti-Tour for Expats Visiting Hangzhou
    Posted on Wednesday October 12, 2016

Posted on Friday July 08, 2016

Publishing my first book
    Posted on Friday June 17, 2016

49 schools to be set up in next 3 years in Jianggan
    Posted on Monday June 13, 2016

Kissing Cultures
    Posted on Thursday June 09, 2016

• Greetings learned ones , Recently I decided to resign my current teaching position and gave 2 months notice . The company requires me to cancel my visa at the end of the notice period . Drat! as I had thought I might keep the visa but alas no . I would like to stay in China for a while as a tourist and would also like to keep up apartment during this time as a base. Can I keep the apartment as a tourist ? Thanks in anticipation.................
    • Hey, I'm leaving Hangzhou soon, and I'm selling an e-bike: used one and half years 5 batteries removable batteries (include trolley to carry the batteries) ¥1500 Contact: 13735548527 (wechat id: shihariel) If you are interested, please PM me or contact me 
    • LoL there is one sitting outside my apartment .. bet its one of the broken ones.  I do like yellow though....
    •                                                                            néng shuō huì dào                                                                            能      说    会  道 能说会道:silver tongue 1.tā nengshuohuidao nǐ kěndìng  biànlùn búguò tā。 他非常能说,你肯定辩论不过他。  He has a silver tongue.you will never  beat him in debate.   2.wǒ rènwéi wǒ shàncháng zuò xiāoshòu,yīnwéi wǒ duì wǒmen de chǎnpǐn hěn liǎojiě ,érqiě wǒ fēicháng nengshuo huidao. 我认为我擅长做销售,因为我对我们的产品很了解,而且我非常能说会道。I think I would be  good in sales ,cause I know our products well and I have a silver tongue.
    • Look for the yellow bikes and just push the lock thingy. Often it automatically opens for some reason and you don't have to pay ;p