Hangzhou Expat
C.J.

Looking for piano teacher

Hi. I am C. J. , a mom of a five year old boy. 

I speak English to my son since he was born and he can now speak this language pretty well. 

I plan to start piano lessons for both my son and myself, and hope that we can have an English-speaking tutor.

We live in Xiasha, Hangzhou. We can go to the teacher's home or the teacher can come to our home for the lessons.

If you are interested in giving piano lessons to a mom and a five-year-old boy, or you know someone who are interested, please PM me.

Thanks.

Hello! I'm Victoria. Me and my husband are professional piano teachers, both are teaching piano here in Hangzhou now. My husband is a composer also and can teach composition. Are you still looking for a teacher? It would be nice to get acquainted :)

On 6/21/2018 at 11:31 AM, Victoriia said:

Hello! I'm Victoria. Me and my husband are professional piano teachers, both are teaching piano here in Hangzhou now. My husband is a composer also and can teach composition. Are you still looking for a teacher? It would be nice to get acquainted :)

Hello, I am also looking for the piano teacher for mu daughter, are you availbale? If so pls add my wechart: [please end me private message for my contact information]