Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
Ruth SR

From Canary Islands to Hangzhou!

Hi everybody,in a few months, my family and me will be in Hangzhou!  It will be a great experience for us and I hope to meet a nice people!!! We are from Spain, exactly from Canary Islands. I would like to read opinions about Hangzhou´s life. I only know that my daughter will go to HIS.  What is the best compound to live around it? Thanks a lot!!!

live in xixi(西溪) or liuxia(留下) is convenience and cheap for your daugher, xixi had good scene. Bc it is short distance to school and xixiwetland park. live in huanglong, yuquan is convenience for live. Bc there are a lot expat people. and short distance to west lake. but will expensive. Hope my advice will help you.

15 minutes ago, hangzhoustone said:

live in xixi(西溪) or liuxia(留下) is convenience and cheap for your daugher, xixi had good scene. Bc it is short distance to school and xixiwetland park. live in huanglong, yuquan is convenience for live. Bc there are a lot expat people. and short distance to west lake. but will expensive. Hope my advice will help you.

AND miles away from Binjiang and the HIS pal. SO, guess again!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hangzhoustone said:

Zhejiang University of Science and Te?

Come on now Bro. Why would ZUST be called HIS?

Of course it's not. HIS in Hangzhou International School in Binjiang. :shocked:

• Upvote 1