Jake

Page blocked by Aliyun

5 posts in this topic

We recently found that some topics were blocked by the host Aliyun, and you will get message "Do not enter"

I will try to solve the problem, sorry for that.

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Why Jake? What's the reason? Why did it take so long? Who is responsible? What right do "they" have to block? What did you do about it? What was their response? etc etc. Clearly members need to know exactly what the problem is and why why why.

2 hours ago, Ding2go said:

Why Jake? What's the reason? Why did it take so long? Who is responsible? What right do "they" have to block? What did you do about it? What was their response? etc etc. Clearly members need to know exactly what the problem is and why why why.

I’m afraid to understand this we need to know Chinese laws. I’m sure there are laws against seditious speech on the Internet  with which ISPs have to comply.

I think it is because of the spam information, they have a service called 绿网(Green Net), and I can't cancel the service.

I was even thinking to change to another ISP last week, I think I am the one who is responsible for all the content, not necessary to let the ISP to check it.