Hahaha I knew exactly what kind of loser u were by the other post.. Go cry in a corner like a good little bitch boy. And u better be nice to foreigners or you social credit will drop faster than u can say "welcome in China".
1. Native speaker: speak English as the first language;
2. Bachelor degree or above;
3. Hold the TEFL/TESL/TESOL/TKT certificates;
4. Experienced teacher in kindergarten.
1. Work shift: Mon.-Fri. 8am-5pm
2. Teach English for kids (1.5-10 years old)
1. competitive salary system;
2. work permits renewal after one year;
3. team building and the tourism chances;
4. professional trainings chances;
5. Promotion chances;
6. 3 free meals per working day;
7. working visa;
8. free GYM;
9. paid leave;
10. free accommodation;
11. additional part time chance;
4.Location:Yingfeite Building, No.459, Jianghong Rd. Binjiang District, Hangzhou, China.