Hangzhou Expat
Timofey Temirroff

New to Hangzhou

Hi 

I am Aisha. In Hangzhou for a few days from Washington DC. Would you have any recommendations on where to hang out on a Saturday night?

Thank you in advance. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Hie can I have your contact details   
    • We are a  work studio, the location is in Caihong Cheng Binjiang,Hangzhou .  We have  several  students  who 6 years old for two class. Looking for a native English speaker who from Europe,Oceania ,America  to teach English via play games. two times a week( Tuesday and Friday evening) , and working time :17:00--18:00.18:00-19:00,We wish 350rmb for two hours. With related working experience is preferable . Are you interested in? 

PS: Xiaohe shan is very far from Binjiang(it will  takes 2 hours by subway from xiasha to binjiang)  ,so we wish the trainer's address near to us is better.
      if you interested in this ,pls contact me. My wechat :13588881967
    • Hello everyone!  After the fun process of working with the visa offices I think I'm finally close to being finished and will be moving over to China.  I will be working with a company that is introducing American Football to the Youth.  I will first be staying in Shanghia for few weeks and then eventually moving to HZ.  My office will be based in the Xihu district.  I would like to join the WeChat group and also like to know any information about the area that y'all are willing to share.  Thank you in advance and I look forward to this adventure.
    • should be that any different than having sex with a chinese woman?
    • i am interest in it .my English is not good ,but i want to try . i'm Chinese. my wechat :[please send me private message for my contact information]