Kieran Dancy

Language Exchange Partners

6 posts in this topic

I am looking to learn and pursue Chinese as I am working towards HSK. In return we can communicate in English and discuss English Related topics for those interested in improving their English. Please contact me if you're interested. Serious Enquiries only. Kieran. From England.

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Hello there! I'm basically quite interested about that. I was born in Hangzhou and raised in Shanghai. If ur still need help, i'm really happy to help u tho. 

Hi Camille. Still interested. Feel free to contact me [please send me private message for my contact information]

Hi I am Sophie ,working in a foreign trade company, I am looking for an English teacher to teach my daughter to learn English ,she is ten years old,in return,I can teach you to learn Chinese,or give payment,please contact with me if you are interesting ! 

Hi I am Sophie ,working in a foreign trade company, I am looking for an English teacher to teach my daughter to learn English ,she is ten years old,in return,I can teach you to learn Chinese,or give payment,please contact with me if you are interesting ! [please send me private message for my contact information]

Hello Sophie, thanks for your response. 

I am currently looking for a position in a company which can provide me a visa. If your company is looking for someone, please message me. If I can get a position in a company then I would be more than obliged to teach your child English. 

If i I can get a position in a company then I can stay in China therefore making it possible to teach your child. 

Regards kieran.